I NEED a R.I.P. shirt.

1offthewall1

Proud Member
Does anyone know of any stores in the US that sell any? I'm going to the john legend concert tomorrow and I need to wear one.

Do you live in California?You can get one done at Knott's Berry Farm Theme Park for $30.That's where I got mine.

Do you live in California?You can get one done at Knott's Berry Farm Theme Park for $30.That's where I got mine.

Im not in Cali. I saw spencer gifts and hot topic have some online, but are they available in-store? i dont have time for shipping. has anyone seen any anywhere?

where can i find this shirt?

282727083_o.jpg

i wouldn't want that.....look at the sleeve....really poor quality. dont buy shirts from ebay.

exactly, this shirt is a rip off of another shirt from a credible website, i just can't remember the name of that site....

hey guys, the shirts ive seen in stores are ok, but pretty cheesy. im gonna make my own. will you all please post your favorite image that i could print off? If anyone has the "RIP" logo with his body as the "I", please post it. please post some everyone.

You can also check out CafePress.com. They've had a whole special MJ section up for a couple of weeks.

I want to get a shot as well but don't want any RIPs or years... it just makes my hair stand on end....
I want a regular one from a trusted website.... I'd make my own but don't have any good pics in HQ that I could use... Checked Amazon but they don't have a good selection, anyone know where else i can look?

I want to get a shot as well but don't want any RIPs or years... it just makes my hair stand on end....
I want a regular one from a trusted website.... I'd make my own but don't have any good pics in HQ that I could use... Checked Amazon but they don't have a good selection, anyone know where else i can look?

I feel exactly like you do. "RIP" is so cliche....and Michael isn't dead to me, he still lives on! Anyways, check ebay...they have some gems there. Topman has a nice cartoon thriller t-shirt, this is it official merchandise, there are also 2 really good shirt threads in this forum that offer a lot of different sites. good luck!

Anyone with info on where these can be purchased PLEASE private message or contact me. I want these (especially the hoodie) something badly. Thanks.

4870_97531469455_640559455_1882271_.jpg

5612_661126904517_29607828_39515382.jpg

Hi, u can find this t-shirt at the following link below, But sadly its sold out for now :(

http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/st..._category_rn=38973&productId=798156&langId=-1

Here's another mj t-shirt they do, which is in stock, you may wanna have a look at ;)

http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/st...category_rn=38973&productId=1156726&langId=-1

Gibb, what's even sadder is that they are not restocking that shirt.... I found a few on ebay and I tried to pick the one that was the best quality. I will let you know how it looks when I receive it.

Anyone with info on where these can be purchased PLEASE private message or contact me. I want these (especially the hoodie) something badly. Thanks.

4870_97531469455_640559455_1882271_.jpg

Wow that looks cool. Never seen it before... Sorry i can't be of any help.

Back