I met Billy Drago

breathless.bistra

Proud Member
he acted in YRMW video and I have seen him in other movies as bad guy usually - lol well in reality hes nice man
we had drinks and snacks - spent nice time, heres a proof:
3006277015_15b81bb27a.jpg

he told me he likes Michael very much and they are friends

Last edited:
thanks - I look very puffy here while he looks cool - hes old already(I think 50 or something) but still handsome and he's very funny - hes kinda strong and doesn't behave like old guy at all - still has his "killer" youth spirit there :))
I remember him before from many movies he was handsome killer (I always thought hes charmful - evil but charmful - his eyes are cool) - always wondered why they put him play "evil" guy all the time - he said he loves it - I loved his dark sence of humor he had while we had drinks >;D - he made me currious after this date I watched 'Demon Hunter' - where he played as vampire ;)
I wish I could see him again :( hes good man

wow thats cool..your so lucky..i always thought he had an interesting look about him..makes me wonder what hes actually like in person. thanks for sharing that.

we talked about Mike - music and all stuff and he said they are friends and it has been cool to work with him in YRMW video
about his personallity - hes cool - not so evil as in movies - though i like the way he plays killers, demons and vampires - and hes funny too you cant imagine person at 50+ age to have such young spirit and energy like him - and to be cool and have sence of humor I loved this and it was very kind of him to come and have pizza and drink with me just like this - after all the bad week I had (job change and previous day I had bad conflict with some of my best friends and lost many other friends around this) and after all this Billy Drago realy made my day as he came in the pizzeria - this dinner with him really chilled me out - felt like i met new better friend - hope i see him again - though I doubt it cause who knows when hell be in Bulgaria again soon

aww that is so great breathless.bistra!
So glad that u met him :)
He was fantastic on yrmw! :)

yea... this guy made me so curious - I tried to remember movie I saw as teenager with him where I remember him most from his young years i guess - I forgot the name of the movie, remember part of the scenario though he was some mafia boss or gangster boss or something like this, maybe there are more then one movies like this - they showed it in Bulgarian TVs often before and we saw it in cinemas too but its been so long and my memory forgot the name of the movie
- and as I searched one day i found many other movies - am I going crazy ? I dont want it to look like this. Before i never been so interested in horror movies. Some of the movies are little psycho or too much bloody and graphic I didnt dare to watch them - just the trailers were enough :) :)) but hes cool
but i remembered how handsome he was before - he still is handsome even hes older a bit.
This time is so bad as it goes fast. - But some guys look nice even when they have little gray on heir hair ;)

Last edited:
Back