i,m flying out from u.k tomorrow to la.,

man.in.the.mirror

Proud Member
i have got a flight to la going tomorrow,from manchester to la will be arriving around 6.45 us time,where are people going to all meet,would like to meet some of you all,love you guys so much,i wouldn,t have got through this past week if it was not for you all,we havn,t even got a hotel yet,if anybody in la knows of any cheap motels ,so atleast the first couple of night we have somewhere,i need to arrange by today,as i heard imagration insist you give them an address,there is my husband myself and my 10 yr old daughter,

You need to do an ESTA registration before you go, for an address just go on to tripadvisor and pick a hotel nearby and put that address in. Without completing ESTA and advanced passenger info you might get stopped at immigration for longer.

You need to do an ESTA registration before you go, for an address just go on to tripadvisor and pick a hotel nearby and put that address in. Without completing ESTA and advanced passenger info you might get stopped at immigration for longer.
thankyou,i already did it this morning,it said authoriztion successful or something like that,also we will probably have a hotel,we are looking befor tonight so i will have an address,

Back