I love you all MJJC Ppl!!

ParisKatherine

Proud Member
hey guys, just wanted to say u are all awesome and i love you alllllllllll. i nearly lost this forum today but my god does it feel good to get it back and be with u lovely people!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I was thinking of making a similar thread with almost a Martin Luther King speech the other day but damned indecision got the best of me :p

ParisKatherine, I've no idea how you're managed to make almost 900 post in less than 2 months :D

AWWW! me too dude! honestly, this forum has been such a sanctuary to me. I work damn hard with a full time job and two businesses, and its been really hard to hold it all together with the loss of michael and a friend, and without knowing it all of you here have really helped me through these times. Keep spreading the LOVE!

Same here, don't know what I would have done without everyone over the last few weeks. *Hugs all round* xx

As a MJ fan in mourning, you need to be in the presence of other MJ fans in mourning.
I honesty don't know what I'd do without this forum.

I can't agree more. People here are so wonderful and helpful. Just want to seize this chance and thanks every members for the love and eveythin.

Michael not only brought all of us together but has also taught us by spreadin our loves and cares to the others.

Love you all and I promise I will be here, always.

Back