I love this place.

giddyup87

Proud Member
Hearing the news friday morning in Australia 15mins before i had to go to work with my stomach and head aching with my thoughts i decided not to go.

I have since received phone calls, messages etc from family and close friends but this place is just as important to me, to be around people who feel my pain and love him like i do is helping.
I live alone and been sitting on the computer mainly since that friday morning trying to make sense of it. Stages of numbness and tears are all that i'm currently feeling and a shocking feeling of going through the motions as i seem to be forgetting the most basic things.

Thanks everyone.

(sorry if that came out jumbled, my concentration isn't the greatest at the moment).

Same here, I spend alot of evenings popping on and off MJJCOMMUNITY and wondered how Id feel being here after the news, everyone is so bonded and open with their emotions, Im so thankfull to all you guys, thanks for the love through the good times and bad

Stephen

I went around looking for a MJ forum to join. And this one seemed the most active and busy. Thanks for having such an awesome forum.

does anyone still listen to his music I do I find it comforting and I am honouring Michael may your legacy and soul live on forever

I love the song Remember The Time what songs have you started listening to again

Childhood, Stranger in Moscow, Heal The World, Human Nature, Speed Demon, I Just Cant Stop Loving you. These songs ive been listening to.

Back