I Love This! It Is Hilarious.

ginvid

Proud Member
What do you all think?

[youtube]tszUtzoinLM[/youtube]

ehehe he's got a glove to use in the case of emergency. It was funny.

Love it!! That was really hilarious. Do you know when this aired? Thank you for the find!:clapping:

hahaha never seen it but nice find, love it

Love it!! That was really hilarious. Do you know when this aired? Thank you for the find!:clapping:

I'm not sure when it aired. but the show went off of the air some years ago, so...

My brother actually showed it to me and I thought it was so funny. SO I thought I would share.

I love Braxton's glowing glove. And I love the whoosh, whoosh sounds it makes when he dances.

Oh my word... A tear just came down from laughter.... TOO Funny! LOL @ the "emergency glove" LMAO

I think MJ would have loved this too :yes:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I laughed SO HARD my stomach is hurting!!! Was LITERALLY crying with laughter!!! TOOOOOOOOOOO funny!!! :hysterical::hysterical:When Beat It started and he came out wearing the Beat It jacket I was instantly screaminh with laughter!! Same thing when he started doing the "Who's bad...? WHO'S bad??" thing!! ::lmao: :lmao: TOO FUNNY!!! :hysterical::hysterical:Thanks for posting! That was FUNNY!! :kickass:

Back