I love Breaking News and I belive it is 100% Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

nfj

Proud Member
I believe Teddy Riley
I believe Eddie Cascio

I Strongly believe MICHAEL!

...and I hope one of the next singles will be Monster!

Do you agree?

I agree too. After listening to the whole album fully, i really don't understand what the big deal is. It sounds like MJ to me...no it doesn't sound like MJ QUALITY (unfinished, whatever), but its definitely MJ singing. I read someone else saying that the songs on Michael sound more like MJ than some Invincible tracks. lol...to me, this is true :p

I 100% believe Teddy - I see no reason why he'd lie about this, as he was in MJ's corner for YEAAARRRS.

YES - When MJ's voice is processed, it sounds DIFFERENT. 2000 Watts for instance. And lets not forget, MJ, without any processing whatsoever, can disguise his voice himself if wanted to. His voice has ridiiiiiiiiiculous versatility. I remember when MJ was on the WMAs with Beyonce, everyone was like "WOW, he sounds DIFFERENT" lmao .

Well, not really. MJ's voice was deeper than we normally hear, yes. But still MJ. 2000 Watts, the pitch in his voice was lowered - doesn't sound at ALL like MJ, but it is.

So all this in mind, I have noooo idea why people are so riled up about this. Haven't we fought enough battles in MJ's lifetime? LOL I just want to enjoy this album LOL

Shouldnt it be, 'I love the Cascio tracks and believe they are 100% MJ?'

The one about not believing it was MJ was made after we had only heard Breaking News. Now we have heard all 3 Cascio tracks from the album.

There is already a thread with almost this exact title.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back