I keep dreaming about Mike

Yazman

Proud Member
I keep dreaming that I'm like hanging out with him, going for lunch and listening to music and stuff. How cool would that be?

omg i just woke up and such a weird dream!
I dreamed Michael was going to perform in my town. My mom has a restaurant and I dreamed he was going to perform in our kitchen..
So I got there all early and stuff and they were building everything up, which looked really weird, because they were trying to make a stage out of the sink..
I waited there for like three hours and me and my friends were like the only people there and then the support act showed up, which were Dutch bands and they were rehearsing and I got really pissed because Michael wasnt there yet and then I could hear Michael talking with the guy who set up the whole stage. And that stage guy was like ''OOh michael the crowd is really young and fresh'' and then I could hear Michael say ''So that means I can say 'Shit'?'' :S:S

Then something happened with a car of a friend of my and we were driving around and were hiding for the police. Somehow the concert was moved to my towns hockey clubhouse and tickets looked a lot like my school absence letter. Then the ticket guy told me that there were only 500 places left and that Michael would perform at two different places (Heiniken Music Hall WHICH IS BIG IN MY COUNTRY and the hockeyclub house :p) and that I probably had to sit at the back. Thats when I got upset, because I already came there early..and thats when I woke up :p

Nobody probably understands anything I'm saying, but I just woke up so dont mind my fugly English :p

^ Heehee. That's a funny one.

Last night I had a dream that me and Mike were going shopping at all these old shops that had been closed down, but there were people living there for some reason. One of the shops you had to walk around inside it on stilts because the shelves went up so high. It was insane. :lol:

^ hmmmm interesting, i had one real close to that not long ago :mello:

Back