I just turned 28

It's like 0:36 in midnight and i turned 28, it's basically my birthday now. But i don't feel like 28 at all, not by a long shot. Then again...age is just a number i always say :).

I'm in a hotel in Belgium now, on a trip with my dad and stephmother, they took me with them, cause they didn't like it that i wasn't gonna go anywhere this summer. Just awesome of them to ask me to come with them, we're having a great time here too :D.

Soon i'm gonna celebrate my birthday , i just wish i knew what to ask. I am getting a nice glass case for my MJ figurines from my dad and stephmom, but from the other familymembers and friends i don't know yet what to ask. I'd like to ask some MJ related stuff, but then again...i have plenty of that. Any ideas? I'm a guy by the way :yes:

Happy birthday! You don't feel 28 then how much do you feel? As for your friends and family, just ask them something that will make you happy, maybe a tea cup with some picture lasered in it. I wish you a great celebration :)

Happy Birthday again :) I just posted a visitors message :lol:
It was my birthday 2 days ago and I got some nice MJ stuff it's in the dutch thread. Good luck with figuring out what to ask for. It's always a difficult thing.

Happy birthday! You don't feel 28 then how much do you feel? As for your friends and family, just ask them something that will make you happy, maybe a tea cup with some picture lasered in it. I wish you a great celebration :)

Well...i feel younger. When i see people that are much younger than me..i'm like 'In no way am i 28 and he is only 20' .And i mean that in terms of how i feel. I feel that i am younger than that particular person. And also in terms of looks...i find myself a very young 28 year old. Age is just a number, nothing more :)

I'm 28, but I feel like I'm 22...... I turn 29 in Feb of next year.... I feel like my true life is just beginning.....

Exactly, i think i feel like 22 or something similar as well.

Happy Birthday again :) I just posted a visitors message :lol:
It was my birthday 2 days ago and I got some nice MJ stuff it's in the dutch thread. Good luck with figuring out what to ask for. It's always a difficult thing.

Thanks for the nice message :yes:

I'm probably gonna ask some nice little things for my car, maybe an air freshener or something like that. I would love to get a little statue or figurine of a French Bulldog(like my own dog) but there are hard to find, if there are any. Thanks everyone in this thread :)

Happy birthday :)

I hit 32 on the 23rd of this month myself. Wish I was 28 again. lol.

That book DOES look great, i am not sure if stores in my country have it. But when i get back, i'll check out the stores, who knows. Thanks :)

That book DOES look great, i am not sure if stores in my country have it. But when i get back, i'll check out the stores, who knows. Thanks :)
:cheeky:

Is the book of Adrian Grant. :wild: His books are great. :wild: He has other books about Michael. At Amazon has 55 comments. Look:

http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Jackson-Documentary-Official-Tribute/dp/1849382611

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! :birthday:

i hope all ur bday wishes & dreams come and hope u had a great day :

Yes it's available in the Netherlands at least Bol.com has it http://www.bol.com/nl/p/engelse-boeken/michael-jackson/1001004007087106/index.html

One of the two reviews is pretty bad though...

I came across this book and I think it could be good :)
http://www.bol.com/nl/p/engelse-boe...01004006879806/index.html#product_description

I bought that book along with several other MJ books in London last year :)

Next friday i'm gonna celebrate my birthday. This weekend just wasn't good for it, cause i just returned from Belgium. So next friday is perfect.

I^m a little late, but happy b-day :)
I will be the same age in a month but don^t feel like that either :D

Happy belated Birthday. You're in your prime now. Make good use of these years. You'll never get them back.

Back