I just sreamed increddibly

MIchael.Mania

Proud Member
I just screamed very very loud. For like 30 seconds. I must say it feels good. I am thinking about killing myself right now. I cannot live without Michael. I want to go to him.

please don't do this... Michael had to die someday and it would have hurt this bad whenever that happened... Think about your family....

Michael.mania, pls stay strong... We need you! We need every fan to be with each other...we are the witness of how great Michael Jackson is. We need to go on...although I don't know how:(

I won't do anything.. It is just the way I feel. But bringing it to practice is one step firther. I am crying all the time. I feel a bit relieved now..

You definitely got to get yourself together and keep the faith. We all need to do that man!!!!!!!!!!:better:

please don't do this... Michael had to die someday and it would have hurt this bad whenever that happened... Think about your family....

Not really.

Michael aged 80+, Kids grown up with their own family and full life with father, proper goodbye to the music scene with sense of closure.

Michael aged 50, kids 12 and younger with no mother or father, life cut short before proving to the world he still had it and putting a sense of closure on his music career.

Think its a lot worse now than it would have been if hed died an old man.

^I totally agree. There is no way to describe how we, as fans, are feeling. We went from total anticipation and excitement to total devestation in the matter of seconds. I have never experienced such an emtionally exhausting day as I did yesterday. I am still exhausted but I can't sleep.

Not really.

Michael aged 80+, Kids grown up with their own family and full life with father, proper goodbye to the music scene with sense of closure.

Michael aged 50, kids 12 and younger with no mother or father, life cut short before proving to the world he still had it and putting a sense of closure on his music career.

Think its a lot worse now than it would have been if hed died an old man.

I KNOOOOOOW :( :( :( but SOMEHOW we HAVE to support each other through these hard times... It's the hardest thing ever... But we have to support each other and face the cruelty of life... I love you all, really... I am so confused,words do no good ... :(

Back