I just read story by this 'Yvette' girl..

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillieJean84

Proud Member
and all I can say is wow. I need to shower. :holiday: who knows for sure if its even close to the truth or not but I would like to think of me and him in that situation. :bugeyed :woohoo:

anyone a skeptic, believer, non-believer? what?

please forgive me if its already posted somewhere.

I've read it and don't wanna believe it! :E

Nobody is answering......? :(
I searched the internet and I found a story about Michael....

EDIT: Removed link cause I don't want to be blamed either.......

Last edited:
edit: ... I don't want to be blamed for posting it. *leaves thread*

Last edited:
Sounds like something a fan wrote *coughmanhoodthreadcough*

:ninja:

Pretty hot, though. :p

Last edited:
hmmm interesting ... if its true then ..good for mike haha
but seem like a fanfic though ..

I only scanned a little of this, didnt read it all. It reminds me of a fan fiction thing - fan fantasy fiction!
Michael was a man who appreciated a pretty woman, but as for this, this is a bit lusty, and maybe the content of it is for adults only, even if it is just fiction.
Dirty Diana? :doh:

sounds as though someone has an over active imagination....But I gotta say...Michael....:blush:....who knew...:ninja:

There are actually two versions. One without much detail and sounding more like fanfic and another that is much more detailed. But yeah that cannot be posted here. Manhood or otherwise.

^^^ yeah thunder.....................but we will keep it in the closet! :wub:
xxx ps: I've been playing DD in my itunes over since reading this thread...................glad the links have been removed though, cos its a tad inappropriate with youngsters on here. No disrespect to the original poster of this thread...........:smilerolleyes:

Since this is about a story that no one can read here therefore, making it difficult to discuss, I am going to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back