I just got this fantastic idea!

LindaC781

Proud Member
OMG - I am so smart it isn't even funny and I'm modest too to top it all off...lol...anyway, why doesn't Michael move into that house in Devon for his concerts?

Cause it would take years to get there, Devon's about a four hour drive from London and then he'd have to get through all the traffic in London.

Cause it would take years to get there, Devon's about a four hour drive from London and then he'd have to get through all the traffic in London.

Well, that just blew that theory...I guess I aint as smart as I think I am..oh well!! lol

:lol: i still think my theory is the best :wub:

Ooh here's another one....hope it's closer than Devon!! LOL!

http://www.ltr.co.uk/properties/england/featured/althorp

frontview_althorp.jpg

It was in the Spencer family...and it's about the right size for MJ...

So, I'm curious. You think he'll stay in London, or outside of London?

I think I got more smarter idea... The stage is said to be his home so why don't just live there... :)

Well, I think the best idea is just rent the whole one highest floor in Hilton hotel. And then take a helicopter from the roof over Thames to O2... :D

So, I'm curious. You think he'll stay in London, or outside of London?
theres really no where in central london that has the outside space. unless the queen fancies renting out buck palace to him lol AEG said he will stay outside london so he can get outside space and abit of freedom. can u imagine being stuck in a hotel suite for 3 months? i doubt he will be going out much except during the breaks in shows ie 3 days off here 6 days off there. so he needs somewhere with private outside space so he can at least get out of the house. reports are focusing around kent which is prob the closest to the 02 and also being out in the country at the same time

Anywhere in greater london is fine really. Doesn't have to be OUTSIDE of london, just not central! I'm still hoping for my neck of the woods :p

I'd still go for Kent if i were Michael! My offer still stands that if he does live somewhere not too far from me (i'm a sussex chick) i will personally take my car and drive up to 3 other fans to the house! :)

Lindaaaaaaaa! :lol:
nope, no pool unfortunatley...
all fans can come round to boogie
then we will get train to London, and search for MJ
my house is quite small however :lol:!
but its still open if Michael and his kids want to stay with me for nearly a year ;)

Back