your absence brings me so much pain,
This Is It was meant to be the jewel in your crown,
but you never made it to the start,
I just can't stop loving you,
it kills me now that we're apart,
but I must continue on from here,
your legacy is my endeavour,
Michael you are my daytime, my night time, my world,
I will always miss you forever and ever.

:teary_eyed: :weeping: :cry:

was about to post something but you summed it up perfectly..

God Bless,

*Missing him a lot*:cry:

Stephen - what can I say - that just about sums up how we all feel. I am so sorry. :sad:

I want to tell you what happened to me the other day. I woke up, like everyday to go to school. I was in the school bus, listening to music, looking through the window and all of a sudden Michael's face appeared in my mind. It was so clear, really, it was like if I had him right in front of him. I was so excited and afraid at the same time because I didn't know why was it happening. He was there, not physically but in my mind, his face, I could see his eyes, his cheeks, his lips... I don't how to explain, he wasn't there, but the image of his face yes and it felt as if I could feel him , smell him. I felt so frustrated 'cause I couldn't tell anybody about that. I think I dreamt about him.
So... I know he isn't here with us anymore, but in some way, in some form he IS. I know he is. He will be forever. I know you miss him, I miss him, but he hasn't left, he hasn't gone very far away. Just be patient, he'll come to you when you need him or maybe just at a random moment. Be aware to feel that moment. "Heaven is Here, right now, this moment of Eternity".
:angel: God bless you, the poem is beautifuly written.

I want to tell you what happened to me the other day. I woke up, like everyday to go to school. I was in the school bus, listening to music, looking through the window and all of a sudden Michael's face appeared in my mind. It was so clear, really, it was like if I had him right in front of him. I was so excited and afraid at the same time because I didn't know why was it happening. He was there, not physically but in my mind, his face, I could see his eyes, his cheeks, his lips... I don't how to explain, he wasn't there, but the image of his face yes and it felt as if I could feel him , smell him. I felt so frustrated 'cause I couldn't tell anybody about that. I think I dreamt about him.
So... I know he isn't here with us anymore, but in some way, in some form he IS. I know he is. He will be forever. I know you miss him, I miss him, but he hasn't left, he hasn't gone very far away. Just be patient, he'll come to you when you need him or maybe just at a random moment. Be aware to feel that moment. "Heaven is Here, right now, this moment of Eternity".
:angel: God bless you, the poem is beautifuly written.
Thanks for sharing that. I always feel him with me. Especially in my darkest moments.

Oh my goodness :cry:

I can't stop thinking about him either, everyday. About what happened. I wonder if there will be a day when I don't torture myself anymore.

Oh my goodness :cry:

I can't stop thinking about him either, everyday. About what happened. I wonder if there will be a day when I don't torture myself anymore.

I know. :cry: I feel him most at night, and when the wind blows. :heart:

Yes really beatiful. I feel the same, I miss him all the time. I still, even now, find it so hard to believe and I can't stop the pain.

Back