i just cant say anything

I'm in the same boat. Listening to him singing right now and I just can't think of him as gone. I can't bring myself to click on the funeral thread because it just seems much too soon. Can't they just postpone these like they did the first few concerts? Can't we postpone his death a few decades maybe? Funeral sounds so finite.

I really don't know what to expect for sinking in. How does it work? I've never really been close to death other than my little dog who died when I was 18 whom I loved very much. I don't know..... For so long I couldn't even bring myself to type or post anything. Now I can, but I can't seem to cry anymore (unless I think about his children and think about them without their dad). He just feels so alive still to me.

it shouldnt be a funeral but a celebration of all the wonderful things he has done in life

now he can listen to the heart of each fan as he once dreamt about.
but it's still not sinking in... i cannot believe what i'm reading on this forum. these words about him...

Ok, I will join you in the celebration! I am loving listening to his music with good headphones on. It feels so new somehow. Fresh again. I guess maybe it's ok now to feel at peace about it knowing he's where he is...in peace. Covered in peace. Unimaginable peace.

Bit of something I found in Human Nature that I'd never heard before. I just got headphones not too long ago and I can hear so faintly in the background almost a sound that doesn't seem to really fit or go along, but at the same time it does. Reminds me of some childs toy, the sound I can hear. Not sure if anyone else hears it. I guess I am spending this time discovering. Delving deeper into the music to hear each little sound. It's pretty nice.

Back