I just came back from seeing Thriller Live!

GameGirlAdvance

Proud Member
and it was AMAZING!! Oh my god it was the best show I have EVER been to! and I was in the 4th row! Those are awesome seats!!

I managed to get some clips on my ipod. (Then it decided to die on me during the Smooth Criminal segmant.) I'll upload them as soon as I can to let you all see.

I saw it in Dublin this day last week! Can I just say, the girl singer, with the plasters on her fingers is AMAZING! A true MJ fanatic! :D OWWWWWW! (P.S. How awesome was Smooth Criminal?!) Oh and I hope like in Dublin, everyone wore the fedoras and sparkle gloves! HEEHEE!

I saw it in Dublin this day last week! Can I just say, the girl singer, with the plasters on her fingers is AMAZING! A true MJ fanatic! :D OWWWWWW! (P.S. How awesome was Smooth Criminal?!) Oh and I hope like in Dublin, everyone wore the fedoras and sparkle gloves! HEEHEE!

I LOVED the Smooth Criminal performance! It's my favorite song, so I very much enjoyed it! We all screamed when they did the anti-gravity lean!

And the Beat it segmant! WOW!! Awesome pyrokinetics! But I really got into it when 'They don't care about us' came on!

The part where they mentioned Michael's humanitarian achievments got to me and I started shedding tears. (Luckily my best friend was there to comfort me..and thats when she realised how much I love Michael.) Then Man in the Mirror played which made me shed more tears.

Oh yeah, lots of fedora and glove wearing MJ fans! and I lost count how many MJ t-shirts I saw, not including my own. LOL

i saw it in London at lyric Theatre on 25 July 2009, it was really great, at the biggining i really imagine me seeing the Jacksons 5 for real, that was sureal, i start crying of joy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoPsWKZ7EKo

check it guys. First part of my vid. I didn't record the whole concert. Just bits and pieces. Longest video is about 10 minutes. This first part is just me showing where we were sitting. and I'm showing off my hat and glove. and my best friend shows off her hat as well. lol

and listen at the end as I brag about being there and you guys aren't. LOL (All in jest. Love you guys.)

theres already a thriller live thread, where some people have discussed their experiences, i have loads of vids on youtube which i have linked in that thread mentioned

I saw the show in London in July and enjoyed it! I will have to go look and check out your you tubes!! :)
MJ gem, lovin ur avatar!! :) his answer to ''can we leave?''.............''No I'm enjoying this''..............awww lol love it!! xxx Soz havin a child-like moment! as we do! lol

BTW regarding Thriller live, shame on me, but I can't figure out: Is it Michael on the poster or not?:
thriller.jpg

My bet would be on no, but I'm not 100% sure.

Back