I just became uncle, my brother and his girlfriend are two happy parents of a boy :D

It's been a horrible start of the year, in january and especially in april, when we lost our sweet father. But there were also joyful things to be happy about it, so its been mostly a very weird year, you have one thing to be very happy about and looking forward to, but the other something incredibly horrible and very unexpected...also WAY too soon, definitely gone too soon.

But today around 9 o clock, my brother called me and brought me the happy news. Their baby boy had been born, called Jasper René. Rene is our father's name. So yeah...new life has been born in the family, i'm so happy for them. No hassle of going to the hospital and such, it all happened at home...and it went fine.

Me and my nephew :D, and my mom next to us. Last photo is with Koopa, my brother's dog.

img8148s.jpg

img8150x.jpg

img20111010wa0008.jpg

Awe.... Congratulations! Beautiful name.

I am an uncle too, with five nephews and five nieces ranging from two to sixteen years of age. Theres nothing more charming and loving than your nieces and nephews calling you "Uncle!". A great thing about being an uncle is you can play and play then give them back to their parents, hehe only kidding!!

May he bring you much happiness, joy, and make you proud.

Back