i hope the stage floor

of course it wont be..this will be inside an arena..
not outside on a stadium where the rain could poor down and hit the stage..

:)
there's a roof :D

of course it wont be..this will be inside an arena..
not outside on a stadium where the rain could poor down and hit the stage..

there's a roof :D

i know that.. sometimes he uses talc powder on the stage floor for less traction...the HIStory tour at times looked like he was using too much

yea during the 1st leg he was always wipin his feet lol or maybe that was just during that 1 show lol

I never knew he used that!

Well, you learn every day!

yea i think the only times he slipped was due to rain which obviously wont be an issue in an indoor arena.

People keep saying that MJ "Kept wiping his feet on the HIStory Tour" when in fact, it was just 1 concert that I know of...In Auckland, New Zealand in Nov. 1996.

The reason being, If anyone knows anything about NZ, it's a cold, wet place most of the time, at night, dew probably built up on the stage making it slippery...

Also, that Talcum Powder thing is B.S!! lol....:yes:

People keep saying that MJ "Kept wiping his feet on the HIStory Tour" when in fact, it was just 1 concert that I know of...In Auckland, New Zealand in Nov. 1996.

The reason being, If anyone knows anything about NZ, it's a cold, wet place most of the time, at night, dew probably built up on the stage making it slippery...

ya i cudnt remember if it was just that 1 show or not lol

they started using tarp covers in the HIStory tour to keep the stage dry from what I hear, the same thing wasnt done during the Dangerous as the video from moscow shows.

the 1st leg of History was during autumn in Europe...it was raining in Prague- as far as I can recall -and in Bucharest ...
the o2 has a roof so there is no risk of that...but it also means that we cant have huge fireworks :(

the talc powder thing is VERY true...its pretty common for dancers to use it...
ever tried moonwalking on a basketball floor?
i know its a fact :)

the talc powder thing is VERY true...its pretty common for dancers to use it...
ever tried moonwalking on a basketball floor?
i know its a fact :)

Yea dancers shove lots of crap on their shoes. Talc, vasaline...watever makes the grip less or more to make moves easier...

Yea dancers shove lots of crap on their shoes. Talc, vasaline...watever makes the grip less or more to make moves easier...

and too much traction can really be an energy killer...but too little traction can be even more of an energy killer.

the 1st leg of History was during autumn in Europe...it was raining in Prague- as far as I can recall -and in Bucharest ...
the o2 has a roof so there is no risk of that...but it also means that we cant have huge fireworks :(

Actually I don't think that will be a problem. Indoor pyro is very common and can be as big as outdor for a arena like the o2

Actually I don't think that will be a problem. Indoor pyro is very common and can be as big as outdor for a arena like the o2

Wow. Thanks for letting us know. That's great. Hope there's a lot of pyro.

Back