i have Two Pets Chipmunks

rockstar

Proud Member
last year in the summertime when my goldfish passway & my heao MJ passaway i was sad & upset i reallt what anyother goldfish but noway i did cause my mother willn't let me get anyother fishtink :no:

so in week after both of them gone & reast in peace & one day i saw one Chipmunk it was little & cute so i give him so nutes & that sameday in afternoon there was anyother one know there is two :yes: :giggle: so i keep on buyying pranets for them & seeds too :D

one long chipmunk name is sam & the little one name is chipa :D they're so cute :D
know this year they came back with three chipmunk :yes: :giggle: my mother say that is so cute :yes:
but same the olders one he is mean to chipa :yes: :(

but i have to tell you this story about this hear i go
i told chipmunks to run & hind behind the playhouse & they did :giggle: how cute :cheeky: from the mean old gray squirrel i call him dr.Murray i throe balls at him & i have my watergun too :toofunny:

so i have them about year half & know they're my babys :baby: know so cute they understand me is amazing :doh: :scratch:

here is pictures of them

SAM
samagain004.jpg

sam002.jpg

CHIPA
Picture003-1.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

last year in the summertime when my goldfish passway & my heao MJ passaway i was sad & upset i reallt what anyother goldfish but noway i did cause my mother willn't let me get anyother fishtink :no:

so in week after both of them gone & reast in peace & one day i saw one Chipmunk it was little & cute so i give him so nutes & that sameday in afternoon there was anyother one know there is two :yes: :giggle: so i keep on buyying pranets for them & seeds too :D

one long chipmunk name is sam & the little one name is chipa :D they're so cute :D
know this year they came back with three chipmunk :yes: :giggle: my mother say that is so cute :yes:
but same the olders one he is mean to chipa :yes: :(

i told chipmunks to run & hind behind the playhouse & they did :giggle: how cute :cheeky: from the mean old gray squirrel i call him dr.Murray i throe balls at him & i have my watergun too :toofunny:

so i have them about year half & know they're my babys :baby: know so cute they understand me is amazing :doh: :scratch:

here is pictures of them

SAM
samagain004.jpg

sam002.jpg

CHIPA
Picture003-1.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Oh Emilia!! They are very very cute!! I just love chipmunks...along with all other animals! Thanks for sharing!

oh they are so sweet. if u see another one you could name it Alvin heheh :)

Could you rename them? The male Michael, and the two females - Janet and Latoya!! LOL!!

three of them are boys :yes: i hope so :thinking:

same
chipa
michael

& the mean, bad Gray Squirrel name Dr.murray :yes:
here is picture of the Squirrel :bugeyed
squirrel1.jpg

I had a cute chipmunk visit me today!! It was so cute I just wanted to pick it up and cuddle it but I didn't know if they were mean or how they would react..

I just laughed so hard at that. :lol:

I love chipmunks! They're so cute and tiny. There aren't any around my neck of the woods, but when I lived in Pennsylvania they were all over the place. We have mainly squirrels and rabbits here.

One year though, there was a litter of squirrels born, and one in particular decided that he liked people, and started following everybody around. One day he was in our yard and when I went outside, he hopped over to me, ran up my leg and sat on my shoulder. It was really cute, until he tried to go down my shirt. :nono:

I just laughed so hard at that. :lol:

I love chipmunks! They're so cute and tiny. There aren't any around my neck of the woods, but when I lived in Pennsylvania they were all over the place. We have mainly squirrels and rabbits here.

One year though, there was a litter of squirrels born, and one in particular decided that he liked people, and started following everybody around. One day he was in our yard and when I went outside, he hopped over to me, ran up my leg and sat on my shoulder. It was really cute, until he tried to go down my shirt. :nono:

ooh my god :doh: that wasn't good :eek:

:yes: we have two baby bunnys in my backyard :yes: they're so cute

sam the chipmunk is the older he is mean to the two other chipmunk :yes: :(
but chipa bring him anyother little firend with him is cute
my father didn't know that tell we're having supper is cute but my father say that everyday there'll be anyother & anyother one coming if you keep this happen i say no :doh:
but my father say to me that when he is off this weekend he'll find something to keep the squirrel away from the chipmunks :punk::yes:

they are so cute emilia,thanks for posting,so you have wild chipmunks in your garden where you live,how cool is that,the only chipmunks i,ve seen here in the uk is in the pet store,

they are so cute emilia,thanks for posting,so you have wild chipmunks in your garden where you live,how cool is that,the only chipmunks i,ve seen here in the uk is in the pet store,

:no: they don't live in are garden they live somewhere else :yes: but they come here in are backyard :yes: to get food :yes:

Back