I have to get this off my chest.

BE.86

Proud Member
Pointing the finger is not going to bring Mike back but it's a fact. If people would had raised the fuck off Mike's back, given him his space and privacy that he was entitled to? then maybe his life wouldn't have been so hectic, pressured and so secluded which made him to be so dependent on meds for relief.

Since day one Mike's life has taken a roller coaster ride, he had his ups, downs, twists and turns it was not a complete smooth path. He has said in the past that he wanted to make up for the lost of his childhood, which was one of the main reasons neverland was created\. Everybody is different and you have to accept their difference because there is not one perfect person in this world, we all have our flaws and issues, yet since Michael was international and one of the biggest stars on the planet? they (media) felt the need to ridicule him and with that much attention upon him? it sure enough gave him a reason to loose it from time to time. The magnitude of their( the media) limits to test, deceive and taunt this man was bigger than what they would do to the real dangerous beings of this planets, it was very ridiculous. Why constantly chastise a person because they are different, want to live their life differently than everybody else and hasn't did anything to hurt anybody except only cared/ loved and wanted to help them?

Over the years Michael has been the center of attention, just imagine how hard to be watched 24/7, having your name slandered, tarnished and folks wanting to take away everything you've worked for? it had to have been difficult and hard on him to handle all that pressure. Although Mike would announce that he was ok/fine publicly? I could tell that he was not, he looked tired and fed up but needless to say the excitement and support from him fans kept him going, the happiness from his children kept a smile on his face so he looked at his children fans and the one's who truly loved, adored and appreciated his work as reasons to keep going.

Unfortunately I've never had the pleasure of meeting mike but in my heart I have. He came across to me as one of the most, generous, thoughtful, sweet and kind soul that has ever touched this earth. I will never forget that smile, those beautiful eyes that lit when he laughed, his laughter and most of all his love. :)

Here's to the media: You suck
To the "yes people" : you seemed to be doing everything you've been doing, such as kissing ass and whatever request is given when you knew it was wrong just to earn that dollar, now ask yourself is it worth it to not help a person that's in need of help, die and there's no way of bringing them back to fill your bank account? is the money more important than someone's life?

Enablers/usrs/abusers
: you'll get what's coming to you.
Haters: continue to do so, because it's only making you look more like the fool in the end.

Rest In Paradise Michael, now you finally have your peace.

God bless you and your family.

Last edited:
Amen to your post. I agree. Michael was physically tired of the relentless scrutiny, the relentless bashing. Michael, if there is another world after this one, I hope it's filled with love, hugs, and privacy. For your soul's sake.

The magnitude of their( the media) limits to test, deceive and taunt this man was bigger than what they would do to the real dangerous beings of this planets, it was very ridiculous. Why constantly chastise a person because they are different, want to live their life differently than everbody else and has'nt did anything to hurt anybody except only cared/ loved and wanted to them?

^^he was too good for this world. people always praise best what they identify most with

You should send it to the media. It's of not much use to put it on here. I've always always thought that the truth will be out so those who misunderstood him can stop misunderstanding him and just accept that he's different. but....it's disheartening of the recent things said bout him and the haters still going on at youtube and other sites. they just don't want to accept the truth out there so they can have excuse to bash MJ

^ If I had to respond to the media in defense of MJ? this is what I would say. It's crazy, they practically ruined his life.

If "BE.86" didn't make the post of the day then I don't know who did.

You really hit the g-spot on that note, if media just would've given him his space and fall the fuck back, and all these greedy people would've left Michael alone, then I don't have a single doubt that he would've been alive today.

Imagine going through these horrible accusations that you've hurt a child, then you go to court and win your case, and still people point you out as a fucking molester.
I don't think anyone could've lived with that.
And you know, everything is so unfair with the way Michael has been treated during these years that it's even more sad than his passing itself.
It's like, even now when he's gone still there are people popping up out of nowhere and want to make a profit out of him.

Say what you say, but in the end of the day Michael died of a broken heart - and nothing else.

"People are so ready to criticize.
And I think that is what happens when you see genius, and when you see a talent that is just unstoppable and untouchable.
The first reaction people have is to criticize it because it scares them, it threatens them and in order to augment their own self worth they feel like they have to belittle him... and he's a sensitive human being, and all of this negativity really does affect him, and it hurts him."

- Brooke Shields

Well done with this thread... You have spoken what many people are feeling. Hats of to you. Damn the press. They are making this whole experience a whole lot worse on everyone. They need to just leave Michael alone and let the Angel Rest IN Peace. Again thank you for this post.

sighs... :(

too sad and too true :( media did to Michael what papparrazzi did to Diana. the pursuit of pictures from pap didnt kill Michael like it did Diana... it was the pursuit of his humiliation that the media sought...and still... they ARE. :(

If "BE.86" didn't make the post of the day then I don't know who did.

You really hit the g-spot on that note, if media just would've given him his space and fall the fuck back, and all these greedy people would've left Michael alone, then I don't have a single doubt that he would've been alive today.

Imagine going through these horrible accusations that you've hurt a child, then you go to court and win your case, and still people point you out as a fucking molester.
I don't think anyone could've lived with that.
And you know, everything is so unfair with the way Michael has been treated during these years that it's even more sad than his passing itself.
It's like, even now when he's gone still there are people popping up out of nowhere and want to make a profit out of him.

Say what you say, but in the end of the day Michael died of a broken heart - and nothing else.

"People are so ready to criticize.
And I think that is what happens when you see genius, and when you see a talent that is just unstoppable and untouchable.
The first reaction people have is to criticize it because it scares them, it threatens them and in order to augment their own self worth they feel like they have to belittle him... and he's a sensitive human being, and all of this negativity really does affect him, and it hurts him."

- Brooke Shields

Thanks Babe :)

Let's try and remember that we don't know any details yet on the drugs issue. Yes I think we know that it has been part of his life in some form, but we don't know if this actually killed him. You're spot on though about the media and the likes of yes-men in his life. Celebrities deal with that and it's a big shame.

I"m not sure if Michael died of a broken heart, but god has he endured heartbreak enough already in his life. I actually saw an LA times article the other day that was interesting, it speaks of how loneliness especially has been a big part of his life. I'm not in a position to judge whether this directly led to his passing, he seemed more upbeat than ever in the end, but it does shine a light on the way his life developed in general. I think it's a very compassionate and pretty insightful article, but judge for yourself: http://theenvelope.latimes.com/news/la-me-jackson-hilburn27-2009jun27,0,3030811.story?page=1

^ There's only so much pressure you can handle/take before breaking down and giving in, no I don't believe Mike was on the type of drugs that the drug dealers sell on the streets, but it's evident and many fans knew that Mike was addicted to pain medications, why are many ignoring the fact now that he's gone? it's nothing new, it was no secret, but the media focused on a side of Michael that wasn't the Michael that we knew in our hearts, that many knew personally and that many understood. Since he broke the record of selling the most albums of the biggest album he put out in history worldwide? that's when the tension was on throughout. I personally don't believe that it was natural causes that caused Mike's death, because from the reports I'm getting from close friends of his and about the doctor? something ain't settling to well in that field. That's my opinion.

Back