I have so many questions....[radaronline.com]

GinnyJackson

Proud Member
And they are all about RadarOnline.com.

I never go there so i didn't know what to expect when i clicked the link that said "Michael Jackson's home: Never before seen Photos". When i clicked i seen a beautiful home very MJ. But then i saw the T-shirt with stains on it and wondered what they were. I read the caption of it and found out it was blood. Why was there so much blood on that shirt and who's blood was it? Why didn't the police see fit to take the shirt and have it looked at like everything else? Why are there photos of it at all?

If i can avoid looking at something i will but this wasn't expected and its shocked me to be honest. There are still no words to describe how i feel now that Michael is gone. Seeing what his Children are going through right now makes me grateful he worked so hard to keep them hidden from the world that treated and treats their dad like sh*t. I now understand why he had them wear masks why he hardly took them out. I hope they never forget the lessons Michael has taught them.

People (the media) need to realize they are children. Prince may be 13 but hes still a child. They don't realize how the world treated their dad. They didn't understand why they had to leave Neverland. To keep them protected he never told them about any of the things he was going through. He put on the brave face for them. The media and Michael's death has now flung the door and windows wide open for all that information to come flooding in and there is no one to protect them. Radar online is simply one of the sites that im worried about them seeing.

Re: I have so many questions....

It's not just ROL. So many tabs are out there in the witch hunt for money.
MJ's 3 have restricted access to the interenet and that's how it's supposed to be. Especially after the stun gun incident,they should be closely monitored.
For their own good I hope this is taken care of. They are very smart kids but too young to get out there in the web jungle withouth surveillance.
When they come of age,they will know how to handle it and will surely step up for the father and help restore the truth.

Edited the title, to make it more descriptive. Also, this isn't news and happenings. Moved to discussion.

Back