I Have an Important Question

Well, I'll take him for you! :shifty:

Last edited:
I'll sort of play devil's advocate and say one of things I loved most about him is he wasn't perfect. He had his pains and flaws like all of us with a perfect untouchable talent. The media crucified him for making human mistakes. In many of his songs he pleaded to be loved in spite of his mistakes and flaws, don't we all want that? Most celebrities we don't care much for because the media puts them on a pedestal for nothing special. Michael earned unconditional love of people who weren't related to him because of how much we could see he gave where others would have held back, caring when others were apathetic. I could go on but I think I got my point across.

i'll sort of play devil's advocate and say one of things i loved most about him is he wasn't perfect. He had his pains and flaws like all of us with a perfect untouchable talent. The media crucified him for making human mistakes. In many of his songs he pleaded to be loved in spite of his mistakes and flaws, don't we all want that? Most celebrities we don't care much for because the media puts them on a pedestal for nothing special. Michael earned unconditional love of people who weren't related to him because of how much we could see he gave where others would have held back, caring when others were apathetic. I could go on but i think i got my point across.

spot on.!!!!!

I'll sort of play devil's advocate and say one of things I loved most about him is he wasn't perfect. He had his pains and flaws like all of us with a perfect untouchable talent. The media crucified him for making human mistakes. In many of his songs he pleaded to be loved in spite of his mistakes and flaws, don't we all want that? Most celebrities we don't care much for because the media puts them on a pedestal for nothing special. Michael earned unconditional love of people who weren't related to him because of how much we could see he gave where others would have held back, caring when others were apathetic. I could go on but I think I got my point across.

That to me shows how perfect and wonderful he is. What an exceptional human he is!! Gotta lov him!!

Arabian girl...i ask myself that ALL the time......he's just Michael....which is perfect in my eyes! :wub:

He was definitely less than perfect, but he had a good, loving heart and respect for others and for his fans. He was a beautiful person, but not a perfect one.

Man, I miss Michael.

yup...

Back