'I Have Always Had This Dream' Tribute.

strawberrypie999

Proud Member
So tonight I found a picture of Michael that I looked at and a huge flood of inspiration came over me.

This is the picture:

zx90sp.jpg

The look in his eyes. It just gets me. It's like he is hurting and broken, yet he is determined that he won't falter or fall. He's on a mission and even if it takes his life (which in a way it did) he would be willing to sacrifice that for the greater good, which is humanity.

I was inspired to draw, which is a rare occurence. I am drawing/painting/sketching challeneged but I gave it a shot.

Here is my creation (dont laugh too hard :D):
der1mq.jpg

The quote I wrote on the picture says :
"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation." - Michael Jackson

This also came to me right after I drew my picture:

I've Always Had This Dream
I have always had a dream,
that love would conquer hate,
good would rise above evil,
and hearts would prevail over minds.

I have always known,
that greed is a disease,
prejudice is an epidemic,
and ignorance is curable.

I have always wished,
for society to become color blind,
that hearst would open unbiasedly,
that we would become a world united.

One day we will get there.
My heart aches with every tear.
My miond races for a cure to our worlds pain.
I would give my life to heal the world.

I have always had this dream.
-Casey Marie, Sept 16th 2009

And that was obviously written from Michael's 'view'.

I just wanted to share this with you all :) I will leave you with a quote...

"If you want to know why there's a love that cannot lie, love is strong it only cares for joyful giving. If we try we shall see in this bliss we can not feel fear or dread, we stop existing and start living."

:angel:

omg Casey!!! :cry: I just love your drawing. it is BEAUTIFUL. And thats such a nice quote on the side. Your poem "I've Always Had This Dream" I felt like it was Michael saying those words. It was Michaels biggest dream to heal the world and its a dream everyone should have. It seems you had a connection today!! :)
Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!!! :hug:

omg Casey!!! :cry: I just love your drawing. it is BEAUTIFUL. And thats such a nice quote on the side. Your poem "I've Always Had This Dream" I felt like it was Michael saying those words. It was Michaels biggest dream to heal the world and its a dream everyone should have. It seems you had a connection today!! :)
Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!!! :hug:

Aww thanks Shayla! :hug: The drawing looks so much better on this side of the screen LOL but of course nothing scanned is ever done justice. Not saying its THAT much better hahaha. I think it was a connection of some sorts as well. I should scan the other pictures I have tried to draw of Michael LOL They are not even recognizable! I was just listening to Stranger in Moscow and saw that pic and was like :bugeyed I MUST DRAW! hahahaha :D

Thanks again!! :heart:

Aww thanks Shayla! :hug: The drawing looks so much better on this side of the screen LOL but of course nothing scanned is ever done justice. Not saying its THAT much better hahaha. I think it was a connection of some sorts as well. I should scan the other pictures I have tried to draw of Michael LOL They are not even recognizable! I was just listening to Stranger in Moscow and saw that pic and was like :bugeyed I MUST DRAW! hahahaha :D

Thanks again!! :heart:

it was definitely a connection!!!! :cheeky: :flowers:

I would love to see your other drawings as well :)

That's great. I like the drawing and the poem. I have to say you did better than I could have with the drawing. I was actually thinking of drawing him from a dream I had where he had a new look, but I decided not to. I like to draw, but I can't draw people to save my life. Your poem and drawing are very heartfelt. You've captured his eyes well. :)

Once again you dazzle us with your picture and inspiring poems :D Thank you Casey!!

Back