"I have a wife and 2 children who loves me"

stineLOVESmichael

Proud Member
Thinking (and listening) to they don't care about us and realise he actually sings that.. do you think he would actually CHANGE it if he's performing the song again? like on "this is it" tour..

as he..has no wife..and 3 children now who loves him, haha
so he could sing..

I have no wife but 3 children who loves me :D

random thoughts.

I am almost sure but not absolutely that instead of him singing "I have a wife an 2 children who love me" that he sang "I have a mother and two children who love me". If that's the case, he could just change it to three children. I can't remember which History Tour Concert I heard it on but I would have bet on it.

I doubt he'd change it... there isn't much point in it. they don't care about us is one of my favourite MJ songs :D

He sings wife :)
hmm, yeah you never know what he might do..I doubt he'll change it too!!
but that sentence becomes so weird now "kinda" if he doesn't, hehehe :D I mean.. he has 3 kids now..and no wife

michael marry me and that song will be fine to sing! just change 2 to 3 :D easy! unless you want more kids.. and change it to... i have a wife and 10 children who love me

i still can't believe you're seeing him 15 times! :lol: :cry:

Why IS this the lyric though? I thought Paris was born in 1997? HIStory was released in 1995 :scratch:

stine, u'r seeing him 15 times:bugeyed...I am soooo envious!!!!

Chris its in reference to LMP and her two kids.:cheeky: ...Cuz they were married at the time.

I love TDCAU, especially the videos. I could watch them over and over again nonstop. I like the lyrics as they are, but if he chose to change them it would be up to him. It would be cute if he changed it, seeing as his kids would probably be watching at least some of the concerts, a little homage to them...

He betta perform this song! Anyway he wants as long as its there....

Chris its in reference to LMP and her two kids.:cheeky: ...Cuz they were married at the time.

I love TDCAU, especially the videos. I could watch them over and over again nonstop. I like the lyrics as they are, but if he chose to change them it would be up to him. It would be cute if he changed it, seeing as his kids would probably be watching at least some of the concerts, a little homage to them...

He betta perform this song! Anyway he wants as long as its there....

thank u for the clarification with the lyrics! that explains it :D:clapping:
and yeah..15:wub:been saving for 12 years for MJ concerts and so glad I did.
and you are right:)
IT HAS TO BE PERFORMED!!! the song is so brilliant! and the drums..the beat. everything about it is magical.

and the kids will be there so would be cool if he sang 3 :D

I did not know he sang those words, never really noticed it lol
Im gonna listen to it now

Thinking (and listening) to they don't care about us and realise he actually sings that.. do you think he would actually CHANGE it if he's performing the song again? like on "this is it" tour..

as he..has no wife..and 3 children now who loves him, haha
so he could sing..

I have no wife but 3 children who loves me :D

random thoughts.

" I have no wife and 3 children who loves me" LMAO I laughed so hard on that one, nice one. hey words does fit :hysterical:

it could be metaphorical too, or singing for people other than himself, as well..

it could be just symbolic and his kids know he loves them and they love him, and it's just a song, and they might or might not want him to change it.

sometimes the artist won't change the lyric, and it's just like an actor not changing a role, for the art's sake, but it's seperated from real life..lol

Thanks for the explanation, I never thought about it that way. But it makes perfect sense! That's so sweet that he thought of LMP's children as his own. I can see why Riley has good memories of him :wub:

it could be metaphorical too, or singing for people other than himself, as well..

it could be just symbolic and his kids know he loves them and they love him, and it's just a song, and they might or might not want him to change it.

sometimes the artist won't change the lyric, and it's just like an actor not changing a role, for the art's sake, but it's seperated from real life..lol

yeah you're right about that :)
the lyrics seems so personal to him though, but it could be like you said..metaphorical.. because it sounds like there's many singing on the "all i wanna say is that they don't really care about us" (even though it might be just Michael's voice layered over many times)
so I bet many feels the same way as he does about it..

Okay i listened to this song earlier today i did hear the " 2 children" part , but i didnt hear the "wife" bit.......am i losing my hearing ???? lol

All I wanna say is that
They dont really care about us
All I wanna say is that
They dont really care about us

Tell me what has become of my life
I have a wife and two children who love me
I am the victim of police brutality, now
Im tired of bein the victim of hate
Youre rapin me of my pride
Oh, for gods sake
I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy...
Set me free

Why IS this the lyric though? I thought Paris was born in 1997? HIStory was released in 1995 :scratch:

OK ..
MJ was married to LMP when HIStory was released
and he was the stepfather of Lisa's 2 children......

thats why :yes:

i think now He can say "I have a daughter and two sons who love me".

I AM really curious though if he will change the sentence if he sings it live :D
we will know in 19 days!!!!!!!!
if he sings the song at all, haha..and if it's even live

Back