I hate my favourite wrestler now

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
I begin as of last night, I officially hate my favourite wrestler now, you will not believe who...

JEFF HARDY

Ya damn right, I hate Jeff Hardy now, ever since he jumped to TNA, I was really pissed off, but luckily I stopped watching it since Hulk Hogan joined there. I start hating guys who left WWE for TNA, they're nothing but traitors to me. TNA is nothing but a big lousy rip offs, they infringe storyline that WWE used in the past like for example VKM impersonates DX which they used to be and tries to invade WWE, which btw they've done that before when WWE tries to invade WCW and when Mick Foley was a new TNA Champion, he used the same quote that Triple H used when he won the WWE Europeon title, what TNA did is storyline infringement to lure fans to choose TNA over WWE. I'm 100% pro WWE fan, I will continue to support WWE.

The reason I hate Jeff Hardy, not just because he's in TNA, but they made him heel and I realized I hate hell wrestlers, TNA is hell to me. I checked out the flashback before TNA started, after witnessing that, I was disgusted and flicked the channel. I have a message to Hardy.

"Jeff Hardy, you betray WWE, you betray me!"

But...wrestling is all fake...I don't understand why any of this matters.

I'm not a Jeff Hardy fan, but don't you think you are a bit harsh? I mean, it's his career and it should be up to him where he wants to go. Maybe he didn't like the direction WWE was taking his on-screen persona or he was unhappy about something else. Or maybe he just wanted to try something new.

But...wrestling is all fake...I don't understand why any of this matters.

Wrestling is NOT FAKE! It's never fake, do you think they are faking injuries, they do, but mostly they don't, they cheograpahed and rehearse their storylines doesn't make wrestling really fake, it's all just sports entertainment.

I'm not a Jeff Hardy fan, but don't you think you are a bit harsh? I mean, it's his career and it should be up to him where he wants to go. Maybe he didn't like the direction WWE was taking his on-screen persona or he was unhappy about something else. Or maybe he just wanted to try something new.

I do admit it's a little harsh, but still anyone who goes to TNA away from WWE are traitors to me and they just sickened me. When I heard that he claimed he's injured during the time he left WWE then the drug charges and when I found out he signed with TNA I felt like he cheated and lied. Well I don't care about TNA anyways, they'll never top WWE.

The storylines are fake, but the stuff they do in the ring is real. Alot of guys have been seriously hurt or even killed doing some of those moves.

The storylines are fake, but the stuff they do in the ring is real. Alot of guys have been seriously hurt or even killed doing some of those moves.

Right on, right on, that's what I'm talking about.

He couldnt cope with the schedule in WWE. TNA offers a lighter schedule. I'm sure he will be back in WWE at some point.

He couldnt cope with the schedule in WWE. TNA offers a lighter schedule. I'm sure he will be back in WWE at some point.

Yeah, he'll be back soon and I don't care how long it takes. I doubt it's the scheduling, I heard that he has some kind of injury he suffered foe sometime I think, because of his high flying skills, I'm not sure whether he failed the 3rd time on the drug test or not, which it didn't say, well I guess that isn't true. Like you said L.T.D., he'll be back to WWE again and I hope he never goes back to TNA again after that.

At one point, TNA was enjoyable to watch...but ever since guys like Hogan & Eric Bischoff have gotten involved, they've turned it into WCW again.

I loved WCW, but the end years really sucked. They need to get rid of the old guys and promote the younger ones. I love Sting & Kurt Angle is great...they are ok...but guys like AJ Styles, Mr Anderson, etc need to be promoted more....not old guys like Hogan, Jeff Jarrett, Scott Steiner and Kevin Nash....and these are guys I use to like.

Lmao what a stupid reason to hate your favorite wrestler. He is in no way morally obligated to show his "loyalty" and stay with WWE. They paid him to work for them and he made money for them in return. As a matter of fact, he made way more money for WWE than WWE paid him; that's business. That's what I don't get about fans who act like certain wrestlers have "betrayed" WWE or "betrayed" pro wrestling, as if the wrestler was handed everything WWE/wrestling did for them for free. No, they worked for what they got so they're perfectly free to do what they want with their future.

It reminds me of people who dislike The Rock because they think he's obligated to spend his life entertaining them. Because obviously he's a horrible person for doing something he enjoys which doesn't tear apart his body while allowing him to spend more time with his family and make lots of money. What a douche.

I dunno why Hardy went to TNA though. Only reason I can think of is that maybe they're less strict about drug use, but whatever. I'm not really much of a Hardy fan anyway so I don't care. It wouldn't deter me from remaining a fan if I was one, however. It might deter from my enjoyment though since TNA is kinda shitty...

At one point, TNA was enjoyable to watch...but ever since guys like Hogan & Eric Bischoff have gotten involved, they've turned it into WCW again.

I loved WCW, but the end years really sucked. They need to get rid of the old guys and promote the younger ones. I love Sting & Kurt Angle is great...they are ok...but guys like AJ Styles, Mr Anderson, etc need to be promoted more....not old guys like Hogan, Jeff Jarrett, Scott Steiner and Kevin Nash....and these are guys I use to like.

I loved WCW too, I never really cared about Biscoff and Angle I hate these and I love hating them they're better off sticking to TNA than to return to WWE. I still wish that Kevin Nash would come back to WWE, but I guess there's no use anyways, because I'd like to see a full reunion of the "Kliq" with Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Scott Hall and X-Pac, but as I said there's no use because Shawn's retired and Triple H's been injured for a while and luckily Hall and Pac have been released from TNA.

Lmao what a stupid reason to hate your favorite wrestler. He is in no way morally obligated to show his "loyalty" and stay with WWE. They paid him to work for them and he made money for them in return. As a matter of fact, he made way more money for WWE than WWE paid him; that's business. That's what I don't get about fans who act like certain wrestlers have "betrayed" WWE or "betrayed" pro wrestling, as if the wrestler was handed everything WWE/wrestling did for them for free. No, they worked for what they got so they're perfectly free to do what they want with their future.

It reminds me of people who dislike The Rock because they think he's obligated to spend his life entertaining them. Because obviously he's a horrible person for doing something he enjoys which doesn't tear apart his body while allowing him to spend more time with his family and make lots of money. What a douche.

I dunno why Hardy went to TNA though. Only reason I can think of is that maybe they're less strict about drug use, but whatever. I'm not really much of a Hardy fan anyway so I don't care. It wouldn't deter me from remaining a fan if I was one, however. It might deter from my enjoyment though since TNA is kinda shitty...

Hey I have a right, I know it sounds stupid, but still seeing Jeff Hardy in TNA it just sickens me, but your right they have a right to go if they want, but still they're traitors to me, because I've turned Anti-TNA. I can agree with ya on TNA's drug test policy, they may not be as strict as WWE's drug policy though. You know 5 years before this, Joe Thornton was my favourite NHL player, then when the Bruins trade him away to the Sharks, I was so angry, but now I don't care about Thornton and he's no longer my favourite player anymore.

Back