I had a dream wish list of projects

Zakk

Proud Member
I had a dream wish list of projects from the start that would have been a lot more successful

* Firstly i would spend 5 months acquiring all the unreleased song's known to the label.

* Release This Is It, as the estate did! good job ;)

* Announce the first unreleased album, for a christmas release (lol) speak with Michael's personal producers and allow them to hear them over and enhance were needed, updating the instrumentals with an orchestra (or professional equipment), gather michael's pure vocals from the multitracks and scan them in highest possible quality. Press them on to High Quality CD's, not editing Michael's voice in anyway. choosing the song's Michael had wrote on his sheets of what was to be planned for the next album, or as close as. 1. Hold My Hand 2. Beautiful Girl 3. I Like the way you love me 4. Blue Gangsta 5. Red one track 6. Bottom of my heart 7. Best Of Joy 8. A Place With No Name 9. I was the loser 10. Neff-u track.

* Before releasing any video footage, spend 4 years locating, mastering what is in the archive from the profits of this is it (movie). in the meantime, re-release moonwalker on xbox 360 (kinect - interactive) with impersonator Michael on the screen, as similar to his looks as possible, ps3 and nintendo wii.

* Immortal tour (yes!!) as a promotional tool for this tour i would have released an ep of previous demo's, alternate takes of Michael's work. (including tdcau with choir vocal break)

* Re-Release HIStory the greatest hits Short Film Package on Blu-Ray, Michael chose *filmed* short films for those packages. enhance and scan them (instead of releasing vision) and with making of's for the chosen short films.

* Re-Release BAD as a three disc package (yes) but no concert before all known footage is located. first disc exactly how the original lp was done and not like the previous versions released *most recently: special edition* list leave me alone as a 'bonus track'. disc 2 is fantastic, but include 2 more demo's. and 2 remixes. (BAD, preferably someone else. and the speed demon remix!! promote it on various billboards, commercials, radio stations (playing al capone & Abortion Papers) magazine articles. Promotion was the main factor needed if BAD25 would have any chance of success.

Future projects (Ideas)

* MJ One/New Album for 2013, produced by timbaland *great choice* announce it before cm is out. please, give it a lot of promotion and radio airplay.

* 2014, Preferably release the jackson's victory U.S & Canadian 1984 Tour with the brother's permission. and a re-release of the original album with unheard tracks, and the freddie mercury song's (Mainly the title track 'Victory')

* HIStory Re-Release? possibly 'Book II'? short films, unreleased song's and awards performances, one night only rehearsals, awards appearances, hospital visits as a bonus dvd. release that to the public, and as a low key fan extra.. release any HIStory Tour concert (other than Munich) in highest quality, on the official website. either DVD/or Blu-Ray. Bonus' too of course, booklets, etc.

* Dangerous 25, Original album. second disc, don't use all the unreleased song's at once. consider the 8 strongest tracks, and add remixes of jam, why you wanna trip on me and 'she drives me wild', Disc 3. 'Dangerous: Special Edition (Bonus Disc)' or 'Dangerous Tour: Live CD (if multitrack show exists)' Disc 4: Dangerous Tour Munich or Monza or Oviedo on DVD or Blu-Ray/ & In Cinemas, if only beta tapes exist for every show (Munich is highest quality i've seen in terms of resolution, compare it to Bucharest for example) then digitally remaster it, upscale to 1080p and use bucharest as an example of how colours should be for color correction. final, re-release Dangerous: The Short Films on Blu-Ray with extras including full video of Michael at the 1993 grammy awards, superbowl performance, and possibly some unseen footage of hospital visits/michael in africa.

* Final year of contract, 2017. Choices are tight for this year. but it would be possible. release Ghosts/The Making of Thriller on Blu-Ray, featuring extras included in the ghosts box set released in 1997. and some unreleased song's from this era (1995-1997) let's say, for example 'elizabeth i love you'. BAD Tour 30th anniversary, in cinemas from the years spent looking for all the existing footage make the most of it. release it on Blu-Ray/DVD & In Cinemas. (preferably aintree) and an exclusive online release on itunes featuring 9 unreleased song's from 1999-2004.

sorry for being off topic but this is the way i would have gone, of course it'll never happen but these releases with promotion would have been huge. i respect the estate and everything they have done/released, i have bought each product with love and i'm happy with the thing's we've got so please no hate. i'm just thinking about the business side of thing's.

zakk. :) *LOVE* :heart:

Last edited:
Back