I had a dream of Michael Jackson last night...

GOLDSPACESUIT45

Proud Member
I had a dream of Michael Jackson last night...The location a high school lol..he was there to talk to students of being what ever you want in life and had a speech on hand and was hugging everyone i never heard made that speech he was going to do..but i did see him hugging the girls and the girls were saying *we love you Michael* and he smile alot and said oh boy cause some girl gave him some kind of toy from his childhood. I dont remember alot but only a few details lol...

awwwww....I really love dreaming of Michael....It just makes me so happy, whatever type of dream it is....It's like he's still here with me/us...

I am so happy for you. It is hard to put in to words when you experience it especially for those that haven't experienced a visitation in a dream.

In my first dream with Michael after June 25th there was a moment when I was hugging him and I didn't want him to go and it was the best but the saddest dream when he left but the hug part was amazing..

Cool, I had a dream once where he was at a school and I was in the classroom and I got to hug him. It was one of my favorite dreams I had about him. :)

Back