I had a dream about invincible being resurrected

GOLDSPACESUIT45

Proud Member
I had a dream about MJ having ideas to bring invincible album back to life. He wanted to get it right this time. He said in the dream he wanted to go back to that album and take some songs from invincible and making them into NEW short films. I was yes thank you Michael..he was in the room talking to 3 or 4 people over 48 years old about working on the short flims he said he wanted to do 'speechless' into a short film and
"you are my life" as for a few others but did not wanted to say cause it was a secert and a taste of what was the best to come. And i was just person in the room..i never talked to him or he talked to me :(..he wanted to bring back invincible back or part of the album back as part of this is it tour. What do you think if MJ went back and took some songs of invincible and make them into BRAND NEW short flims?

I did have a hope at the time that Michael and $ony could have worked out their differences and made first rate Michael Jackson videos for Unbreakable (domestic violence), Whatever Happens (Michael and Santana in a club jamming like in Give In To Me), and Invincible (with a hot model like Naomi Campbell playing hard to get with Michael) as singles.

Back