I Got All Hard Candy

I just ask that those whom enjoy the album, please buy it. Good work deserves to be supported.

you can't expect non-fans to unconditionally buy the originals... it's normal, don't lose your nerve on it ;)

the album is OK. some songs could have been done better. the best IMO are heartbeat,beat goes on,miles away,devil wouldn't recognize you,voices and dance tonight.

the worst songs IMO are give it to me,candy shop and spanish lesson. too much for me.

I didn't say I expect everyone to. I just hope some do support the music if they enjoy it.

I just ask that those whom enjoy the album, please buy it. Good work deserves to be supported.

Oh, I always buy Madonna's music.

There's not one of her albums I don't own. :)

IMO the best albums of hers are Ray of Light, Confessions and American Life. Unfortunately, I think Hard Candy is not in their league,although some songs are good,some are too much , as I said...

IMO the best albums of hers are Ray of Light, Confessions and American Life. Unfortunately, I think Hard Candy is not in their league,although some songs are good,some are too much , as I said...

Of course.

But replace AL with LAP and there we have her best albums.

Last edited:
I think Erotica and deserves an honorable mention as well. As does Music.

Back