I Gave word about the new album to over 200 casual fans on Facebook

billyworld99

Proud Member
I posted listening to the "michael" album on my status a few days ago and someone wrote on my wall "wait there's a new mj album out' and i shared her the trailer and she loved it which made me curious to see how many of the 26 million fans know about the album and so i just sent over 200 as of now the new album trailer and lots of them sent me a message back about they love the new album trailer and going to check for in stores

Awsome! Keep it up! This is the reason Michael is underperforming IMO. Many people don't know, that's why i think Monster as a single will help. With hold your hand some may think it's an akon song and monster will be a bigger hit (IMO)

Awsome! Keep it up! This is the reason Michael is underperforming IMO. Many people don't know, that's why i think Monster as a single will help. With hold your hand some may think it's an akon song and monster will be a bigger hit (IMO)

Lots of people do know about it. The reason it's underperforming is the inclusion of the Cascio tracks, leading to boycotts and whatnot.

hold my hand had to be for an Akon album. MJ aint even the major singer in that one

Back