I finnaly booked my Japan trip

Thriller_MJ

Proud Member
Well after months of thought i decided i should go for what i want with my life i have gave it some deep thought and decided that life is passing me by i'm going to go out and see the world :).

I'll be traveling to Japan by Train and Ferry i got all the information i needed from this link http://www.seat61.com/ i booked a One Way fare leaving from London's St Pancras Station on the 10th of November which is a Monday to Koln in Germany for just £58.00 one way and that'll be traveling by Eurostar/Thayls :yes: i'm really exicted about this and the fact i'm going for my dream and it is comming true.

Well good for you! I hope you have a wonderful time. My 14yr old son wants to go to Japan too. Someday, I will take him..

One way? :eek:I hope you have an amazing time - I'd LOVE to go to Japan. I wish I could have gone when Michael was there! Would have been amazing!

Wow sounds exciting.
I wish you a fun and giving journey, be safe :flowers:

Last edited:
Well after months of thought i decided i should go for what i want with my life i have gave it some deep thought and decided that life is passing me by i'm going to go out and see the world :).

I'll be traveling to Japan by Train and Ferry i got all the information i needed from this link http://www.seat61.com/ i booked a One Way fare leaving from London's St Pancras Station on the 10th of November which is a Monday to Koln in Germany for just £58.00 one way and that'll be traveling by Eurostar/Thayls :yes: i'm really exicted about this and the fact i'm going for my dream and it is comming true.

Lucky you, I'm very jealous of you. I wanna go to Japan to, I have a penpal from Japan and I wanna meet her so bad and go see everything there. Have fun.

Wow that's awesome! I too have decided to make a few life changing decisions and travelling is right up there on the list. Starting from March next year I'm heading to the east coast of Canada and working my was over to Vancouver. I plan to take my time and use various means of transport including coach, train and renting an RV which is going to be awesome. In all I'm planning on spending 3 months in Canada before then heading to Japan like yourself.

Not 100% sure what I'll be doing in Japan as I still have a lot of planning to do, but I'll have a further 3 months over there to see the country.

If anyone has any suggestions on either Canada or Japan I'd love to hear about them! (perhaps I should start my own thread rather than hijacking Thriller_MJ's..... sorry my friend!)

Have a great time tho T_MJ and keep us posted on how you get on and what you get up to

Back