I finally got my driver's license

twinklEE

Proud Member
Hi guys!!
I finally got my driver's license yesterday!!!! I still can't believe it!!! :tease::tease::tease::tease: I'm so happy !!!!:wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::tease::tease::wild: Now I just need a car :cheeky:

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

I got to start taking lessons.
I'm 34 now and I still don't have my licence and I really need a car right now.

Hi guys!!
I finally got my driver's license yesterday!!!! I still can't believe it!!! :tease::tease::tease::tease: I'm so happy !!!!:wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::tease::tease::wild: Now I just need a car :cheeky:

Congrats :clapping: that's great. Good luck with gettin' that car as well :cheeky: just be careful how you drive, ok? There ain't nothin' more important than staying alive and i ain't talkin' about them wonderful Bee Gees either.Trusttt me, i know what i'm saying.

Michael warned us in a very cool way - the life you save might be your own.

You'll be nervous at first, with time it's gonna become a very relaxing exercise, helping you get away from the stress of it all and at times you gonna be tempted to push that pedal when the road is free. Whatever you do though, don't drive when you're tired, stay safe and drive responsibly.

Congratulations to you! :clapping: I hope you can buy your car soon. :wild:

And how Shabuya said:

You'll be nervous at first, with time it's gonna become a very relaxing exercise, helping you get away from the stress of it all and at times you gonna be tempted to push that pedal when the road is free. Whatever you do though, don't drive when you're tired, stay safe and drive responsibly.
and good luck to you! :D

Michael warned us in a very cool way - the life you save might be your own.
:D

congrats!! im jealous! im still taking lessons...ive had like 40 lessons! lol

Congrats to you!!! Getting your license is always a great thing but it's your biggest responibility in life. I've had mine ever since I was 18 and now I'm 20 and always so happy I can drive my car wherever! Just remember if you get caught by the police or have an accident, be sure you have your license and your insurance info. Hope you get a car soon because you're free to drive wherever you want to! Once you buy your car, you'll have to wait a while for your license plate.

Huge congratulations to you :D I passed my test 5th time - i was sooo nervous the first few times that i failed within the first minute and a half!!! Now i've had my licence for 3 and a half years and am so pleased i persevered! :D Good luck with finding a car :) xxx

Congratulations! Good luck on that car!:D

I'm 47 and don't know how to drive. I live in NYC where it's not necessary to have a car. I took the written test a few weeks ago and passed. Now I have to take driving lesson. :wild:

Congrats! You can go from being a "street walker" to a "speed demon" ;-)

I'm 27 and I still don't have a drivers license, but then again I don't need a car in my city! :)

Hope you enjoy your new privilege!

Back