I Felt Sadistic Laughing At This Quote From A Newspaper Tragedy...:D :(

Karice

Proud Member
In a newspaper a while ago, there was a story that ran about a fire that had occured in a high school. There was a quote that said, "The students were so scared by the fire, some of them begun running straight towards the fire." LOL.:lmao: :bugeyed I laughed hard at that quote, but I know it's sick I find that hilarious.:lmao::bugeyed

LOL! :lol:

The way I see it, it's not sick, as you are not laughing at their misfortune, but rather at the peculiarity of the action given the circumstances.

LOL! :lol:

The way I see it, it's not sick, as you are not laughing at their misfortune, but rather at the peculiarity of the action given the circumstances.

Yeah, I wasn't laughing at their school having a fire. I was laughing because most people try to run away from the fire, not towards it. :lmao:

I saw a newspaper headline not too long ago about a local airport. There had been a bad wind storm overnight and the winds picked up some of the lightweight planes and tossed them around. There was a picture on the cover of the newspaper of a plane sitting in a tree with the headline:
"Wind Beneath Their Wings."
:lol:

Well not really, Yes or No.....Can you choose what you laugh at ?.......Obviously Not

God made you the way you are so just chill. Everything in this life should be laughed at, You family, Friends, Strangers especially yourself

I'll be the one playing bridge and sipping tea. No one makes better tea than Hell. :D
I'll make sure to invite you to our next tea party. R.S.V.P. before 2012 please.

B.Y.O.H.B. (Bring Your Own Hand Basket.)

See it's really bad as I am religious to a degree so I KNOW I "shouldn't" (although some will probably disagree) laugh at this post...but I did :D

This has actually been a real issue throughout my life and got me into trouble a lot (during my school days especially), but I ALWAYS laugh at things I know I shouldn't (obviously much worse things than the aforementioned post) but I can't help it and the more I try not to the harder I laugh and then I feel like a terrible person for laughing. Bit of a difficult one.

^Don't. It's clear you don't really gain pleasure from other people's misfortunes (no Schadenfreude for you.) So, you're just finding an illusory situation/concept funny. No one's getting hurt.

Back