I feel sorry for everyone who thinks the songs are fake...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG5050

Proud Member
Because you missing out on the amazing song that is Keep Your Head up, its an amazing song that gets better with each listen, its classic Michael, I cried listening to this last night because it touched my heart hearing him sing it, and everyone who for some reason thinks it sounds nothing like Michael is missing out on the experience.

Good post! It's so sad fans are missing out on this joy. I hope they will turn around. After all, it's still very emotional to hear new songs without Michael's presence. I think this is the main reason MJ fans are so confused right now. But in the end Michael's brilliance is undeniable, so hopefully this is just a phase.

True, because i feel like i am missing out. I just dont hear mj. Thats the reason i dont enjoy all of this. I was very excited when i heard of this nw album. Now im dissapointed and not sure if I will buy this album. Wish i was as excited as you guys!

Thanks you are sorry, because it's not about "thinking" but about listening Michael since 70's or 80's. You can't just put some questionable tracks there and make his fans believe that's Michael Jackson. I don't care if it is or if it's not, if it just sounds Michael we all know of.

Wow, your opinion is so importand to us, that you had to open new thread. could't you post this in one of the dozen other threads about this lame subject?

Because you missing out on the amazing song that is Keep Your Head up, its an amazing song that gets better with each listen, its classic Michael, I cried listening to this last night because it touched my heart hearing him sing it, and everyone who for some reason thinks it sounds nothing like Michael is missing out on the experience.

I feel sorry for you to have been fooled by Sony

I feel sorry for everyone who thinks the songs are real...

^ Well those of us thinking the songs are real, are being happy and celebrating these special times. The ones who don't are miserable. So objectively that's a more sad condition, right?

I didn't co-sign with the first poster's opinion to annoy people, but because whichever way you view it it's a sad situation for the fan community.

Can we stop feeling sorry for eachother?
Pity doesn't help anybody.
It's not constructive.

Rather, lets find common ground, and stand beside one another.

I'm sick of the arguing. We feel one way. They feel another.
Time to put our differences aside.

^ Well those of us thinking the songs are real, are being happy and celebrating these special times. The ones who don't are miserable. So objectively that's a more sad condition, right?

I didn't co-sign with the first poster's opinion to annoy people, but because whichever way you view it it's a sad situation for the fan community.

Yes Happiness is a better condition than sadness
But at least we are not idiot ones being fooled by Sony

i think, no this is in my opinion a good idea...

there are user saying everything is MJ, and mostly of them saying that cause they are so fixed about that cause producers/sony,.... would never betray them/us. maybe also egoistic and they would never tell they were wrong about what they said in a forum. if they say it is all michael jackson, they wouldn't change this. but in their mind they know, they know its not all Michael Jackson.

and there are the conspiracy fans. I'm a bit one of them, but more between these two groups. if only a bit sounds not like mj, its fake. they dont accept that. and its the same with them. all is fake, also if there is only a bit michael jackson in it, its fake fake fake.

so the idea is. we say is a feat. song. like i said in another post... "Singer" feat. Michael Jackson - Breaking News. and thats for all the cascio songs.

Fair for everyone. I made this decision, for myself. and i can live with that.

Amen

Last edited:
l am sorry that for me you seem to be new fan not old Patriot like us

i'm not a new fan, im only 21 so im alot younger than alot of people on here but i've been a fan since before I can remember, I used to listen to my mums Michael cds since as young as I can remember.
I didnt open this thread to annoy people or force my opinion on them, it just saddens me that so many fans aren't enjoying this amazing song, hearing this song should be the happiest day since 25/06/09 yet its turning into a nightmare.

Yes Happiness is a better condition than sadness
But at least we are not idiot ones being fooled by Sony

Don't call people idiots. Every single member on this board is a Michael Jackson fan, and the arguing has to stop. His fans are better than what we've shown in the past few days.

It's not constructive.

I'm with you all the way on this, I have opinions like each and every one of you but I keep them to myself because there will be some damage done if I shared them around, it's better to swallow your pride and stay quiet than to cause some irritation to the fans around us.

If Mike knew about this he'd be furious, God rest his soul.

Last edited:
You know who i feel deeply sorry for?
it's those people who think, that everything that comes out, every cd, dvd, show about MJ is about just making money. And they don't enjoy. not even try to enjoy. and ignore everything. Like MJ is the olny dead star that gets posthumous releases.

that much more sad, then the situation that some of you who have carrots in the ears and don't recognize the two voices in the Cascio songs.

thanx to the Jacksons they destroyd every good thing about MJ, the movie , the trial, they spread the addiction stories, they now destroy Mj fan base ,,,,after this year no real Mj fan base will survive this confusion.....

without his family he would be stay alive now and they killed his legacy again after his death....money make people blind and heartless !

It's not constructive.

Thankyou! Please guys, we don't need pity, we don't need people being called idiots! Can't you see what this situation has become? It's sad enough without all this. Just stop and think!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back