i dont wish to die

MJ~And~Me

Proud Member
ok,so i suffer with cerbral palsy:yes: [cp] and i take diazepam to keep my spazems at bay:yes:,the only conccern is ive got into the habet of takeing it to put me to sleep faster,but because i breath shallow its a bit of a risk and because of how mj passed i dont want it to happen to me:no:
your thoughts....:unsure::unsure:

Diazepam acts as a sedative so follow the advice of your doctor. We have to remember that not all doctors are like Murray. Most of them are there to help you so follow your doctors advice.

I'm sure you'll be fine, Sam ;D. It's probably very unlikely that you would die when sleeping on a drug like that, if someone is monitoring you of course and you take the right amount.

aww Sam..:hug:...a long as you are following your doctors advice and taking the medication as it SHOULD BE prescribed...you will be fine. Many people take this medication as they are suppose to daily. You are ok.

ok,so i suffer with cerbral palsy:yes: [cp] and i take diazepam to keep my spazems at bay:yes:,the only conccern is ive got into the habet of takeing it to put me to sleep faster,but because i breath shallow its a bit of a risk and because of how mj passed i dont want it to happen to me:no:
your thoughts....:unsure::unsure:

You won't die. There's still so much for you to do. Like others said, you should follow your doctor's advice.

Please do not worry it is highly unlikely. I know it is easy to worry with all the other things going on with the case, it can make you think too much and relate too much. I do not think it is helpful for people to say things like "most doctors are not like Murray" etc though as I feel this is in another way causing stress, as it can cause you to think "yah but what IF my doctor is" and also Murray has not actually been convicted of anything yet. I just do not think you need the worry or to make any sort of relation to MJ's circumstances, yours is totally different and I think you will be fine.

I'm sure you'll be fine, Sam ;D. It's probably very unlikely that you would die when sleeping on a drug like that, if someone is monitoring you of course and you take the right amount.
i do:yes:
you wont die
:hug:
aww Sam..:hug:...a long as you are following your doctors advice and taking the medication as it SHOULD BE prescribed...you will be fine. Many people take this medication as they are suppose to daily. You are ok.
i am:yes:but he dont know i take it befor bed:no::(
Please do not worry it is highly unlikely. I know it is easy to worry with all the other things going on with the case, it can make you think too much and relate too much. I do not think it is helpful for people to say things like "most doctors are not like Murray" etc though as I feel this is in another way causing stress, as it can cause you to think "yah but what IF my doctor is" and also Murray has not actually been convicted of anything yet. I just do not think you need the worry or to make any sort of relation to MJ's circumstances, yours is totally different and I think you will be fine.
i think your right:yes:
thank you evryone:)

:better: Please don't worry. Trust your doctor and I am sure that you will not die. :better:

Diazepam acts as a sedative so follow the advice of your doctor. We have to remember that not all doctors are like Murray. Most of them are there to help you so follow your doctors advice.

That's exactly right, as long as you are taking it as your doctor has told you, then you should be absolutely fine. Try not to worry Sam, and look after yourself.

You'll be ok :hug: Try not to worry too much about it, but talk to your doctor about what you're doing! :flowers:

Back