I Don't Think He Was Human lol

• Thread starter PurdyYungThang84
  • Start date

PurdyYungThang84

Guests
I mean that in the MOST complimentary way possible lol. He didn't just have that normal celebrity star power. He would fill a space with the most benevolent energy, even if he was just sitting off to a corner keeping to himself. He made people that didn't even LIKE him want to be close to him lol. Sheryl Crow said it best; when he'd enter a room, the molecules would literally rearrange. Whatever sway or power he had over people, it wasn't of your average human being. I dunno if he was an alien, an angel, or a man with a more evolved brain, but his aura was legit other-worldly. I wish he coulda taken me with him to wherever he was "from", I wanna be wherever that kind of energy originates lol.

I mean that in the MOST complimentary way possible lol. He didn't just have that normal celebrity star power. He would fill a space with the most benevolent energy, even if he was just sitting off to a corner keeping to himself. He made people that didn't even LIKE him want to be close to him lol. Sheryl Crow said it best; when he'd enter a room, the molecules would literally rearrange. Whatever sway or power he had over people, it wasn't of your average human being. I dunno if he was an alien, an angel, or a man with a more evolved brain, but his aura was legit other-worldly. I wish he coulda taken me with him to wherever he was "from", I wanna be wherever that kind of energy originates lol.

I understand you, he wasn't a saint for sure, but he wasn't like any other human being, he was a special person, his kindness, his pure soul made him a remarkable man he wasn't like other guys lol

Back