I Cant Handle It Anymore!!

man_in_the_mirror

Proud Member
god im in tears right now i just want to die

theres a girl i am obbsesd with her names steph but everyone calls her foxy its a nickname

ive known her abotu a year ( ever since i moved to london ) and well everytime she walks past me she would smile and wave

so my friend told her friend to bring her in and link us

first tiem she was in i was busy with a customer so they had to go she was giggling and my heart wouldnt stop racing in beat

everytime i see her my heart pounds

so 2 days ago ( friday ) she comes in we talk and i finally give her my number and invite her to my place later cos i was having a party

she finally calls me at 10:16pm

i make the stupid mistake of smoking some weed im really high dont even realise its her calling crack a few jokes give a postcode and hand up

i didnt take her number she just took mine

she called witholding her number so i couldnt even txt back to saysorry today

its been voer 24 hours she never turned up and i havent heard from her

what do i do ? im in tears here

i met her at work she came and took out a phone on contract i helped her out and i am positive she was flirting like crazy

but im just to shy to talk to girls ... u no ?? uhmm in a sexy way

god im so broken

Sounds like you need to step up and stop smoking weed!

First you need to be honest with her and tell her you do that stuff and that you are sorry that you did it, but you really need help to stop. That stuff could kill you.

your best bet is to try and go on with your life, cus when you look for something, you never find it. this way, she most likely will happen upon you.

Sounds like you need to step up and stop smoking weed!

First you need to be honest with her and tell her you do that stuff and that you are sorry that you did it, but you really need help to stop. That stuff could kill you.

i havent in 4 months i dont no why the hell i did it ... stupid mistake i am so depressed right now if i lose her i will kill myself i swear

I don't wish anything bad on anyone, but that's karma for doing a very NOT smart thing.

i mean that you could just get ontouch whith her ad tell it as it si ..im not any good at this.but the best way to get a younggirls ghunst is to BE YOURSELVE.dont be cating as something youre not.and just bacisklay be nice to allivving as we oknw it..was that an ok adwise ? or do i need to get my heart andtummy thiknin wheells cleansed ?+ but at the end of it..i gusee you could maybe be whitout that weedsmokin....? hm........?love.a good friend in the needs....:D!

Back