i can't believe that I sign up on eharmony

rockstar

Proud Member
ooh my good i just sign up on EHarmony.ca :doh::doh: right know but tomorrow i have to finsh my question tomorrow :yes:

ooh god what did i get into my :doh::doh::doh: :eek:

i just what you to know :yes:

Last edited:
I hope you meet someone good! Lots of people I know use online dating, there's no shame! Just another resource out there to meet people. Let us know how it goes! :)

There's no shame in registering on dating websites! I was 16 when I joined one, and I met my lovely ex-boyfriend on there. We were together for a couple of years, but unfortunately it didn't work out as we both moved away to go to uni and our lives went in different directions, although we stayed in touch and met up irregularly. I think that these websites are still taboo, even though they're really commonly used in order to meet people.

I hope you find someone who's right for you and respects you for who you are :)

Hannah x

I was about to ask what Eharmony.ca was, when I read the response from Janine! Wow, that's great! :) I really hope that you'll meet this wonderful amazing person! :D :wub:
Take care Emilia! :huggy:

thanks everybody :flowers:

have about 7 guys match alright :yes:

my sister think is not smart idea for me i think she is scary about my safe :yes: but i'm going to try it out is my life i like to try things out but my mother think is o.k :yes:

thanks everybody :flowers:

have about 7 guys match alright :yes:

my sister think is not smart idea for me i think she is scary about my safe :yes: but i'm going to try it out is my life i like to try things out but my mother think is o.k :yes:
I think she's worried because she loves you. And up to a point I agree with her. Please be careful ok? There are a lot of weirdo's out there... :(
But hey, who knows also the love of your life!! :D:wub:

I think she's worried because she loves you. And up to a point I agree with her. Please be careful ok? There are a lot of weirdo's out there... :(
But hey, who knows also the love of your life!! :D:wub:

o.k thanks :) :fortuneteller:

Make sure you always meet them in a public place where there are other people around, and don't give out your personal details, and let someone know where you are going, etc. :)

Be. Very. Careful. Someone close to me met someone on there, but later got involved in an abusive relationship... :(

Good luck and like everybody else has said= BE CAREFUL!

yes everybody i'll becarefull :yes: :hug: to everybody thanks for the support

i have about 14 match alright :yes:

Back