I BELIEVE the Cascio Family...except for 1 little thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

seany

Proud Member
Song Credits. It seems odd that songs on the album are credited to Michael Jackson AND Eddie Cascio. Now I have a suspicion that Eddie may have added his name as the song writer as there would of been no way to have proven otherwise that they were all written purely by Michael which means that he is gauranteed a lifetime of royalties. Clever little sneak. Like I said, this is an inkling I have but I'd bet my life on it. I do believe they ARE Michaels vocals however but one thing I can't help but wonder is WHERE ARE THE ACCAPELLA VERSIONS of the songs ???!!? Surley that would disprove allot of the myths...or maybe SONY are secretly enjoying the controversy of it all in order to gain publicity because they arnt bothered to promote the album themselves. :no:

Even odder, I can't extract an acapella from KYHU... I find it even more strange that James Porte is part of every Cascio track...

i think sony are DEFINITELY enjoying it. just a shame the fans arent! i believe the songs are mj but the divide in fans is disturbing.... we got through 1993 together, 2005 together and a few songs split us down the middle..... its a shame

i think sony are DEFINITELY enjoying it. just a shame the fans arent! i believe the songs are mj but the divide in fans is disturbing.... we got through 1993 together, 2005 together and a few songs split us down the middle..... its a shame

yes but people who do not believe this is Michael feel that because they feel as if Michael were betrayed , if this is true. and those who believe it is Michael want to support him by buying the album... so none of the sides can really be blamed.

yes but people who do not believe this is Michael feel that because they feel as if Michael were betrayed , if this is true. and those who believe it is Michael want to support him by buying the album... so none of the sides can really be blamed.

oh no i definitely agree with your point. i cant stand reading the petty arguments and spiteful comments from some people when i just wanna read up on mj, but i do understand where the anti-cascio fans are coming from with regards their arguments.

Perhaps Michael WANTED to give Eddie co-writing credits on the songs, knowing it would help him and the family he so dearly loved for the rest of their lives. Yes, MJ's heart was that big...

how do you know that Eddie did not co-write the songs with Michael while MJ was there in their house for 4 months?

A song doesn't always have one writer.

This shouldn't really be in the news section when it's just hearsay and based on your feeling :p .

Michael is really generous when it comes to credits on his songs- a lot people have said that Michael gave them co-writing credits when they just added in a few words or an idea. Based on his treatment of credits like that before, I don't think he would have really cared considering what the family meant to him.

They seem like a really nice family. I still don't get why they can't say what exactly they've done to the vocals because they've obviously processed them or melded them somehow.. which isn't a crime, I just don't see why they need to keep it hidden.

They seem like a really nice family. I still don't get why they can't say what exactly they've done to the vocals because they've obviously processed them or melded them somehow.. which isn't a crime, I just don't see why they need to keep it hidden.

My guess is that neither Sony nor the Estate wants to give out more details of the vocals because the vocals are really rough and inadequate. If they give out more details, it'll just show how the demos were not in releasable condition. I just watched the Oprah interview and had a glimpse to the home stuido where the vocals were recorded. That studio didn't look fully equiped. I think Michael either didn't give too much thought on those songs or planned to re-work them.

Seriously, this could be said in so many other threads. Each individual cannot just keep opening up threads to post their own personal preference of something. That is why we have topics for you to respond to.

Please continue to discuss this in any of the other threads available for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back