I became aunt last night

The One.

Proud Member
My sister gave birth to a baby boy last night and I became an aunt for second time now. I'm so happy that hey got boy because we all hoped it's a boy since they already have a girl but.. I just can't feel that happy as I should.
Last night I was just listening to For all time and it made me very sad when I got a text message and I just knew it was from my sister.. I knew it.

I wish I would have got the message in little happier circumstances but I hope this helps me get through this hard time..
His name is Matias Joakim. I can't wait to see him.

Aaaw, wow, congrats, that's lifted my spirits :)

As they say, as someone dies, another is born..

Awww some Happy News for a change :D Congrats hey maybe your sister has the reincarnation of MJ :p

Thanks guys :)
He has dark hair and they will leave the hospital today.

i think i will come to this thread agin , beacuse it is calming and very hopeful ..
i love the engery from it , right now , this pain is unbearable for us all ~
so i thanx you kindly for making such a beautufl threa as this The One :huggy:for letting us share your news . im sure michael would be very moved . :angel:xox
:heart: god bless the newborn :heart:

Last edited:
i think i will come to this thread agin , beacuse it is calming and very hopeful ..
i love the engery from it , right now , this pain is unbearable for us all ~
so i thanx you kindly for making such a beautufl threa as this The One :huggy:for letting us share your news . im sure michael would be very moved . :angel:xox
:heart: god bless the newborn :heart:
Aww thank you :huggy: And you're welcome - I thought it would be nice to share this with you especially now.
I hope we all get comfort from this.

Back