i am so thankful for the concerts. i cant wait to meet other fans :) thank you michael !

SpunkyFunky

Proud Member
hey guys :)

i dont know how you feel about it, but i am getting so damn excited about the concerts. not only that MJ himself will perform in a concert and i will be able to see him (!!!) which is great already. no, but i will also meet a lot of people who like him as much as i do and talk with them. it will be a great experience for me cuz i would love to share my love for MJ with a lot of people. but unfortunately there are not many MJ fans around here.

i had this great experience in 2002 already when i went to london to demonstrate against sony. it was sooo great to see all this fans, the atmosphere was unbelievable. so many fans to support him. i think MJ has the greatest fans ever and i am proud to be part of it!

i met so many great people through this forum cuz of all the news happening around MJ and the hunting for tickets. i never met so many people who are trying to help other fans.

i just cant wait till july to have a real big MJ party in the streets of london! i am waiting for this since 1997 since i saw the HIStory concert in my city. for 12 years i was waiting for a concert and now i just cant believe it.

i hope you all feel the same about it. WE WILL ROCK LONDON!

THANK YOU MICHAEL JACKSON :))))

Aww. Yes. I am extremly thankful!!! :wub:
I can't wait to meet MJ fans!! I can just imagine it being an amazing atmosphere!! Can't wait to experience Michaelmania!!!! :D

Thank you Michael!

ME EITHER :D !
THANK YOU AGAIN MICHAEL :wub:

im thinkin im in a coma or sommet, im gonna wake up soon and be all like, OMG MY DREAM WAS AMAZING!! MIKE ANNOUNCED HIS RETURN AND I EVEN GOT TIX!!!

Awwww yeahhhh... not only to see him.. I'm excited to meet other fans for first time as well! I don't know anyone in person here that's a true fan of his. :eek:

Back