I am SO EXCITED I HAVE TO SHARE!!!!

LindaC781

Proud Member
Update on ME!!
I went interviewing for a Nursing Assistant job a while ago - and today I had to wear scrubs and observe what the nursing assistants do on the job. I just dove right in. Got to help do an EKG on a patient. Helped out with a patient with advanced MS who needed heel wound dressings changed - it was great. I loved it.
I hope I get this new job - I'd be working from either 3pm to 11pm or 11pm to 7am. This job will help me get back into the nursing program - I saw 3 of my buddies from my old class on the way to observe today...they all said "Good Luck" to me. I am psyched. I do so hope I get this job...
Update - 10/31/08- I still haven't heard about this CNA job yet!! ARRGH...meanwhile I keep studying and taking quizzes from these books...
prentiss_hall_rn.jpg
prentiss_hall_pn.jpg

10/31/08 17:34 - I GOT THE JOB!! WOO HOOO!! I'll be working 3pm to 11pm in the Surgical Step-Down unit!! And they will train me to do EKGs!! OMG!! I AM SO EXCITED I CAN'T STAND IT!!! :punk::punk::punk:

Congratulations linda!
You deserve the best of lucks,and i'm sure you willl be an excellent nurse.:clapping:

Update on ME!!
I went interviewing for a Nursing Assistant job a while ago - and today I had to wear scrubs and observe what the nursing assistants do on the job. I just dove right in. Got to help do an EKG on a patient. Helped out with a patient with advanced MS who needed heel wound dressings changed - it was great. I loved it.
I hope I get this new job - I'd be working from either 3pm to 11pm or 11pm to 7am. This job will help me get back into the nursing program - I saw 3 of my buddies from my old class on the way to observe today...they all said "Good Luck" to me. I am psyched. I do so hope I get this job...
Update - 10/31/08- I still haven't heard about this CNA job yet!! ARRGH...meanwhile I keep studying and taking quizzes from these books...
prentiss_hall_rn.jpg
prentiss_hall_pn.jpg

10/31/08 17:34 - I GOT THE JOB!! WOO HOOO!! I'll be working 3pm to 11pm in the Surgical Step-Down unit!! And they will train me to do EKGs!! OMG!! I AM SO EXCITED I CAN'T STAND IT!!! :punk::punk::punk:

We are proud of you...Smiles~~~:clapping:

Congrats!!! :clapping: Great news!!! I'm happy for you!!!

Good for you, Linda!

Great to have a professional nurse (or two lol) on board here, in case any of us faint when there's exciting MJ news, or when one of MJ's pics is just too hot lol.

CONGRATS!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping: Gives me hope that I too will get a job that I've been after for the past couple of weeks now.:angel:

Congrats, Linda. It is great to have one more nurse join the field. It is ashame more people cannot get into nursing as there is a vast shortage everywhere here in America.

That's very exciting news, Linda! Congratulations to you! :flowers:

congrats linda happy for you :) :) :)

there is nothing better than doing the thing you love...whatever in the world that may be !!!

Thank you so much you guys!! And just think!! I can whip out my little stethoscope the next time someone DOES faint when they hear MJ's going ON TOUR!! LOL!!

WOw that's great! Congratulations Linda!!!!! :clapping:
Easy to see you really love this job :yes:

Back