i am not well again :(

MJ~And~Me

Proud Member
so before christmas i was going hot and cold and ended up in hospital for a week and now the dat before new years eve i have got a cold and a chest infection :( sorry got to go on anti biotics again :yes: i just hope that next year is a good year for me :lol:

Antibiotics are so risky for the health of the organs... You must not forget to take liver protectors, drink many fluids and eat citruses...

Wish you a speedy recovery/.

Antibiotics are so risky for the health of the organs... You must not forget to take liver protectors, drink many fluids and eat citruses...

Wish you a speedy recovery/.

Didn't know that :no: but I am drinking quite a lot :yes:

get well soon.

please eat fruits and vegetables. also don't forget drink quite a lot water :)

looking forward to hearing good news from you and i think it will be very soon...

:hug:

with L.O.V.E.

Are you sure it´s not virus?Then antibiotics don´t help at all.
If you have eaten antibiotics then it hopefully kills the bad germs which causes the disease, but it also kills good germs you have in your body that protect you.
It means it´s easier for the bad germs or virus to enter your body because the protection is lower.
Anyway I hope for a quick recover

MyLifeMJ;3163869 said:
get well soon.

please eat fruits and vegetables. also don't forget drink quite a lot water :)

looking forward to hearing good news from you and i think it will be very soon...

:hug:

with L.O.V.E.
i dont know any of that:lol:but i will eat more :yes:
MIST;3163874 said:
Are you sure it´s not virus?Then antibiotics don´t help at all.
If you have eaten antibiotics then it hopefully kills the bad germs which causes the disease, but it also kills good germs you have in your body that protect you.
It means it´s easier for the bad germs or virus to enter your body because the protection is lower.
Anyway I hope for a quick recover
i know its a chest infection because i am coughing :yes:but thank you :yes:

Sorry to hear about that Samm. i really hope you feel better soon. it is so miserable being sick.

Hi Sam - hope 2011 is a much healthier year for you.

that is just terrible...I sure do hope you feel better very soon....get plenty of rest and stay under the covers..drink lost of fluids and eat lots of chicken soup. There is something in chicken that is suppose to help fight off colds and viruses. :hug:

Sorry to hear about that Samm. i really hope you feel better soon. it is so miserable being sick.
i know:(
Hi Sam - hope 2011 is a much healthier year for you.
thank you:yes:
I'm so sorry, I hope you feel better soon :hug:
thank you:yes:
Sending you love & prayers. Get better dear...:better:
:hug:Thank you
i hope and wish for your speedy recovery:better:
Thank you:yes:
i hope you get better soon.
Thank you:yes:
I hope you feel better soon. Being sick is not fun, it feels like it will last forever. Eat lots of chicken soup!

Thank you but I dont like soup:puke::lol:

Back