i am getting my album today

MJ~And~Me

Proud Member
i know its a little bit late :lol: but i did order it from hmv on the internet :yes: but it has not come yet i dont know why :( and mum has broken her hand so we could not drive up to swansea to get it :no: but now its in tesco and anywhere im going to get it today during the christmas food shopping :) im never normally late to get anything :lol: but i havent got a carer that could drive me anymore thats what the problem is :yes: so i cant wait to get it and listen to it :punk::punk:

Congrats! I hope you enjoy it! In my opinion, it's a lot better than the music that's been released in the last couple of years. I can guarantee you'll be hooked on songs like "Hollywood Tonight", "Monster" & "Behind the Mask"! They're some of the greats on the album!

Congrats! I hope you enjoy it! In my opinion, it's a lot better than the music that's been released in the last couple of years. I can guarantee you'll be hooked on songs like "Hollywood Tonight", "Monster" & "Behind the Mask"! They're some of the greats on the album!

thank you :yes:its not a bad album :no:but i have got a thread about what i think of all the songs here:yes:

Last edited:
write them and ask ;) I'm sure they will give you some copies!! Perhaps it depends in what country you live in, and how "active" Sony is in that country.

I can send you one, would you like that? Can you send me your info?

Guys, this might stun you

I don't even have a copy yet.

That's not because I don't want one or that I am boycotting it etc by not buying one.

I've got to admit that I was wondering how long it would take someone to send me one for a review or as a gift keep me on board with promotion.

But as yet it would seem no one wants the owner of the worlds largest and most active Michael Jackson fan club to have a copy of the latest Michael Jackson album.

Ahh well the stream I was given will be my listening port.

It is rather odd that they haven't sent you one, it would've been great promotion if they asked you to write about your views on the album. If they don't send you one by Christmas, will you be buying one, then?

^ well, "they" never will come to u, hence the album mess they released in the first place... maybe if u say u have tons of money they will contact u. No trucks of money? well it's gonna be a quite xmas on ur cd player... they dont care about the fan base, period, large site owner or not.

i had it 1 day ago:). my sis bought it for christmas. i didn't listen, just open the booklet and read it. i will listen it next week, at last day of this year(sorry for my Eng)

Guys, this might stun you

I don't even have a copy yet.

That's not because I don't want one or that I am boycotting it etc by not buying one.

I've got to admit that I was wondering how long it would take someone to send me one for a review or as a gift keep me on board with promotion.

But as yet it would seem no one wants the owner of the worlds largest and most active Michael Jackson fan club to have a copy of the latest Michael Jackson album.

Ahh well the stream I was given will be my listening port.
Thanks for running this site, but I don't think it should be too hard for you to just go out and buy one. With the internet today, there's no real point in sending out an album as promo.

Back