I Am A Loser leaks [ Page 6] New info Page 12

I dont believe in that for 1 second..

Sadly with the way things have been going im starting too. It feels like the estate and alot of ppl in the music business just dont want mjs legacy to keep going sometimes

Sadly with the way things have been going im starting too. It feels like the estate and alot of ppl in the music business just dont want mjs legacy to keep going sometimes

I see that sometimes, like if something doesn't promise to be a cashcow bonanza, then they don't even want to bother. Can't say that for sure but it feels that way a lot of times :unsure:.

As far as the song goes, I just can't get over how he sounds SO. DAMN. SAD. It's haunting, for all the wrong reasons...

Michael himself said he would do around 100 songs or around that number for his albums, or at least some of them. If just half or a quarter of those were recorded in some form, then that's still a lot. JRT shouldn't be taken seriously IMO. He's proven to be full of BS.

^I agree Eo, Michael was often recording something. Probably the only time he could've not been active was when the trial occurred but a few months after he was vindicated, he was in the studio in London making music, that's why I don't believe those scumbag's claims. He said himself in that Dangerous deposition just for that album he composed 70 songs, so there was lot of material to choose to work with and record it.

Keep in mind the Estate told RJT they only have 17 songs left, including the Cascios and leaks. soooo....prepare for disappoint.

Taraborelli cannot be taken seriously. He's a tabloid journalist proven to be full of BS way too many times to trust. And just think about it logically: why would the Estate tell him (of all people) something like that?

I don't suppose it will be. If Will.i.am, Red One, Rodney Jerkins gives up their tracks we could have another album or two.

Then they also have material for a duet album. So That would probably bee the last new project. A Duets album. Id suspect People of the World to appear on that. But yea.

Everyone expects 100s of songs. There's probably on 100 songs out there in various states of completion.

Why else would the estate be remixing songs? not just for hits. but if they could use the same material twice and capitalize off of that, then it would be like they had double the material. They also combed the Bad era vaults so they probably have more, but im sick of Bad era material for now.

Why do you treat something that Taraborelli claimed as if it's hard cold fact? That guy is a proven liar. Just saying.

So is IAAL officially a post-vince song (2003)? Also what are the post-vince songs we know of 2002-2009?

So is IAAL officially a post-vince song (2003)? Also what are the post-vince songs we know of 2002-2009?

Yes. Michael Durham Prince confirmed to Damien Shields.

All In Your Name (2002)
I Am A Loser (2003)
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 2008 (2007)
Hold My Hand (2008)
Best Of Joy (2008)

ok dont. that was back in like 2011 though. so they may have more now. but yea, you can look it up online.

2011? Then what about the 6 new tracks on Bad 25? 6 + 9 Cascio = 15. We already know for sure of another 3 so that's obviously completely false.

I find it strange that people would even think that "17 tracks left" statement to be true...
Michael Jackson had a career spanning over 40 years... OF COARSE there are more than that.
The estate has a Copyright on more tracks than that..
according to Joe Vogels book he states that MJ worked on more that 70 potential songs for Dangerous before Teddy Riley even came onto the project.
He also says the 40 to 50 tracks were worked on during the HIStory sessions...
Obviously i don't know how complete each track is, and they probably are in various states of completion. But i'm sure many are complete or releasable.
and that is just those 2 eras.

The estate has well over seventeen songs remaining in the vaults. Not sure if Taraborelli took something the estate told him out of context or if he flat out lied.

If he was telling the truth, the estate was more than likely referring to how many tracks they have from the post-trial era, including the four releasable will.i.am tracks and the four releasable RedOne tracks. As unfortunate as it sounds, it seems about accurate.

We can expect at least one more studio album after the forthcoming one before the Sony contract expires.

AlwaysThere;3900815 said:
The estate has well over seventeen songs remaining in the vaults. Not sure if Taraborelli took something the estate told him out of context or if he flat out lied.

If he was telling the truth, the estate was more than likely referring to how many tracks they have from the post-trial era, including the four releasable will.i.am tracks and the four releasable RedOne tracks. As unfortunate as it sounds, it seems about accurate.

We can expect at least one more studio album after the forthcoming one before the Sony contract expires.

That still wouldn't add up because the estate has a copyright on over 30 post trial tracks (of coarse we don't know what state of completion they are in) but:
I Was The Loser
Adore You
Boy No
Changes
Days In Gloucestershire
Don't Be Messin'
Hollywood
I Am A Loser
Innocent Man
Jungle
Just Remember
Light The Way
Neverland Landing
Pray For Peace
Rocker
Thank Heaven
World Of Candy
11pm
Bottom Of My Heart
Butter Funk
Children's Hour
Green Hornet Groove
I Love You More
King Tutankhamun
Lovin You
Pajamas
Photographs
Photographs 2 (Instrumental)
Pray For Peace (Instrumental)
Shut Up And Dance
That (Instrumental)
Think Twice (Instrumental)
Walk Away (Instrumental)
You Are There (Instrumental)
MJ / BB Orchestral Idea #1.
MJ / BB Orchestral Idea #3.
MJ / BB Orchestral Idea #2.
Brad Loop 3700
Brad Loop 3.3.7 MJ
Michael's Affirmation (Instrumental)Bang Your Head
Broken Chair
D.I.E.
Don’t Make Me Stay
H20
Lady of Summer
Red Eye
Silent Spring
Plus the Will. I. Am. and RedOne tracks.

I'm not saying that all of these tracks are 100% complete, i'm just saying that these are all post trial tracks the estate has a copyright on. Which means they have well over 17 post trial tracks.

Not sure if Taraborelli took something the estate told him out of context or if he flat out lied.

Knowing the way taraboreli is he lied

jtabbott8;3900838 said:
That still wouldn't add up because the estate has a copyright on over 30 post trial tracks (of coarse we don't know what state of completion they are in) but:
I Was The Loser
Adore You
Boy No
Changes
Days In Gloucestershire
Don't Be Messin'
Hollywood
I Am A Loser
Innocent Man
Jungle
Just Remember
Light The Way
Neverland Landing
Pray For Peace
Rocker
Thank Heaven
World Of Candy
11pm
Bottom Of My Heart
Butter Funk
Children's Hour
Green Hornet Groove
I Love You More
King Tutankhamun
Lovin You
Pajamas
Photographs
Photographs 2 (Instrumental)
Pray For Peace (Instrumental)
Shut Up And Dance
That (Instrumental)
Think Twice (Instrumental)
Walk Away (Instrumental)
You Are There (Instrumental)
MJ / BB Orchestral Idea #1.
MJ / BB Orchestral Idea #3.
MJ / BB Orchestral Idea #2.
Brad Loop 3700
Brad Loop 3.3.7 MJ
Michael's Affirmation (Instrumental)Bang Your Head
Broken Chair
D.I.E.
Don’t Make Me Stay
H20
Lady of Summer
Red Eye
Silent Spring
Plus the Will. I. Am. and RedOne tracks.

I'm not saying that all of these tracks are 100% complete, i'm just saying that these are all post trial tracks the estate has a copyright on. Which means they have well over 17 post trial tracks.

Sorry but the some of the titles of these song are totally absurd and i do not belive michael would've called them names like "BOY NO" and "Pajamas" i mean cmon the media wouldve made fun of michael if he had and michael wasnt that stupid. I think someone invloved with these uncompleted tracks is trying to pull a fast one on us mj fans and making a huge mockery out of michael

popcorn-MJ.gif

tumblr_ltqud5mO5k1qchnh6o1_500.gif
kermit.gif

I loved this song! :girl_sigh:

Back