HUUUUGE t25 Ann Posters...@ Blockbuster lol

michaelsson

Proud Member
Did u guys know blockbuster is selling these huge gianormous t25posters??? i bought 1 today for 34 bucks lol. go to ur local blockbuster and c if they have em ill post pics soon

heres my baby lol

2uyrq5z.jpg

smaller
33mya14.jpg

Last edited:
this thread is worthless without pics.... wish I could find that smiley.. lol

lol awww i love that smiley..hahaha dont worry ill post pics 2morro i wanna c if i can find a frame 1st

wow that's cool!! thanx for uploading, did it come with a frame??

hello,

is it a granny glass on it ?

it's the official T25 poster produced in late 2007 :)

but were that originally that big and framed? i thought those were paper posters..this 1 has a canvas painted texture and its super heavy

but were that originally that big and framed? i thought those were paper posters..this 1 has a canvas painted texture and its super heavy

actually you have the regular poster (very huge, like your canvas) and now there is this canvas.

how much did they charge u for this one ?

actually you have the regular poster (very huge, like your canvas) and now there is this canvas.

He said 34 in the first post ;)

But what I wanna know is if the frame came along with it? If that's the case then it's a bargain, frames are expensive where I live.

so the original 1s came on a framed canvas and not regular poster paper?

He said 34 in the first post ;)

But what I wanna know is if the frame came along with it? If that's the case then it's a bargain, frames are expensive where I live.

yep the frame came with it...its like part of the poster lol...it looks like a poster inside a frame..but the frame is acually part of the canvas so its not like u can take it out cuz it stuck lol and thats very coolio

Damnnnnn that's nice :D.. Thanks for sharing. Im gonna check Blockbuster now hehe.

yep the frame came with it...its like part of the poster lol...it looks like a poster inside a frame..but the frame is acually part of the canvas so its not like u can take it out cuz it stuck lol and thats very coolio

ah ok i see... that sounds cool. hey michaelsson do you know how much it would cost to ship that thing to Norway?? is there any chance you could find that out for me??

cheers:cheeky:

Interesting. I called every blockbuster in the area and they don't sell them.

I hate you Shaun I really do :mello:

*jelous*
lol daph u an i both kno u dont lol

wow, they sell these at Blockbuster? why there, of all places?, lol. that is so cool though, I've gotta see if they have them at the one down the street. thanks for the heads up :)
yea i walked in and BAM there it was lol
Damnnnnn that's nice :D.. Thanks for sharing. Im gonna check Blockbuster now hehe.
yea really nice and ur welcome
ah ok i see... that sounds cool. hey michaelsson do you know how much it would cost to ship that thing to Norway?? is there any chance you could find that out for me??

cheers:cheeky:

hmmm ill look in 2 it 4u..bu who do i ask lol

UPDATE: I later called a Blockbuster that was 45 minutes away and they told me that they had one left in stock, so I told them to hold it for me... Michael is now safe at home with me and I'll be checking back on Saturday to find out if there are any more!!! :)

Here are two pictures (Yes, it IS a canvas and it came professionally framed with a wooden frame. It isn't THAT heavy, but it's heavier than you would think it'd be.):

IMG_2933.jpg

Second picture is a little more blurry because I tried a different setting.

IMG_2935.jpg

No, the original version of this poster came in just a paper version. And now that you and I have proof that there's a huge canvas portrait version, that means there are now 2 versions.

The canvas one must be very rare, though because I spent over an hour calling every store in the state and they only had 1.

Ok, so that's the declinaison of the regular classic T25 poster, now available on Canvas.
That's cool :)

that's cool

ooh how much did you pay for the posters?

i have blockbuster here in canada ont too :yes: so maybe call the pkace tomorrow see they have it so what i should tell them :) :yes:

No, the original version of this poster came in just a paper version. And now that you and I have proof that there's a huge canvas portrait version, that means there are now 2 versions.

The canvas one must be very rare, though because I spent over an hour calling every store in the state and they only had 1.

yea i kno, i was berin sarcastic lol

that's cool

ooh how much did you pay for the posters?

i have blockbuster here in canada ont too :yes: so maybe call the pkace tomorrow see they have it so what i should tell them :) :yes:
$34 + Tax.

You should call around and first ask if they sell posters. Second, ask if they have a new Michael Jackson Thriller 25 poster.

I saw one at a local blockbuster. I woulda bought it if I had 35 dollars!

That is pretty cool. Hmm....I "think" I want one but I have no idea where I'd put it if I was lucky enuf to find one. :unsure:

Thanks for the heads up tho. :flowers: I "might" drift into a Blockbuster soon and see how I feel about it once my hands are on it. :lol:

Last edited:
they are on sale as regular retail items ... or are they simply something that was shipped to them as Point Of Sale/vendor identification/display material ?? Are there other posters of other artists also or just Michael ??

Back