Hurts

The One.

Proud Member
I couldn't find a thread for this wonderful duo yet. Any fans here?

I'm seeing them on January and I'm already so hyped about it, can't wait!!!

Here's some of their amazing songs:

Mother Nature

Blood, Tears & Gold

Happiness

And their cover of Kylie Minogue's Confide In Me

Hello! Yes, they are one of my favourites right now!

Illuminated http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mnk4dmMIww

I first heard this song during the Sky HD advert and HAD to find out who sang it! It took my breath away.

I heard "Wonderful Life" in June 2009, randomly playing on the radio. I didn't know who sung it at first, I tried googling a part of the lyrics but couldn't find ANYTHING and then I saw the music video a year later. :unsure:

Oh yeah, I like Illuminated too :)

Actually, I like every single song I've even heard from them! And that is so weird because Michael has been the only artist that I like every song.

Here's their just-published Christmas song!

HURTS are amazing, I saw them live in October! They were so incredible!

This is a video of them performing Better Than Love from when I saw them! Atmosphere was electric!

i listened to the first song :yes: but i cant say im a fan sorry :)

Oh wow. I saw Hurts on Wednesday and it was something amazing. Theo's voice is magical and the gig went way too quickly. We managed to get quite close to the stage with my friends :)

I also got to touch Theo (haha) after the gig when he was just walking on the club. I should've thanked him for the great show but the moment came so unexpectedly I just told him I love him :lol:

Here's Stay from Wednesday. One of those roses he threw to the crowd came really close to me and my friends but we didn't catch it :( :)

I also just listened an old interview of them and Theo said he grew up listening to MJ and Prince. I wish I had knew that when I saw him so I could've told him we share the same taste in music! :D (I would've probably just freeze in front of him anyway though..)

Last edited:
Back