Humane Society Network

Sdeidjs

Proud Member
September 8, 2009
Dear Suzanne,
I've never sent you a music video before. But I wanted to share this one with you because it is so powerful in showing that every homeless pet deserves a home to call their own. Please take a moment to watch it then take the next step and pledge to adopt your next companion.
From dogs whose owners had to move and weren't able to bring their faithful friend with them to cats whose owners brought them to the shelter because of allergies, your local shelter is full of pets looking for love and a second chance for a forever home.
In fact, between three and four million dogs and cats are euthanized each year in animal shelters across the nation. If more families looking for a pet chose to adopt their new furry friend from a shelter, we could put an end to this tragedy. The bottom line is shelter animals make great pets!
That's why I encourage you to watch this inspiring music video to the song "I Need Love" by Daylight for Deadeyes. Then take our pledge to adopt your next pet -- you will be saving a life!
And keep an eye out in the coming weeks for The Shelter Pet Project -- an unprecedented media campaign promoting pet adoptions, courtesy of the Ad Council, The HSUS, Maddie's Fund, and animal welfare groups across the country. It will be coming to a radio, television, and website near you soon.
Thank you for all you do for animals.
Sincerely,
12971.gif

Wayne Pacelle
President & CEO
The Humane Society of the United States

16562.gif
Copyright © 2009 The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) | All Rights Reserved.
The Humane Society of the United States | 2100 L Street, NW | Washington, DC 20037
humanesociety@hsus.org | 202-452-1100 | humanesociety.org

We are committed to protecting your privacy, so your email address will NEVER be sold, rented, or exchanged. This message was sent to sdeidjs@aol.com. Visit your subscription management page to modify your email communication preferences or update your personal profile. To stop ALL email from The Humane Society of the United States, click here (or reply via email with "remove" in the subject line).

Thank you for posting this! Right now I have an 8 week old feral kitten on my lap that I trapped. I do feral cat rescue and I'm at the humane society a couple times a week to get the cats fixed and it's just heartbreaking how many cats and dogs there are, the vast majority of whom never find a home.
Even if you can't own a pet, there is always a great need for foster homes or volunteers to play with the animals, and feral groups can always use extra feeders. :)

Thank you for posting this! Right now I have an 8 week old feral kitten on my lap that I trapped. I do feral cat rescue and I'm at the humane society a couple times a week to get the cats fixed and it's just heartbreaking how many cats and dogs there are, the vast majority of whom never find a home.
Even if you can't own a pet, there is always a great need for foster homes or volunteers to play with the animals, and feral groups can always use extra feeders. :)

Awwe...how precious...

Your very Welcome!

:angel:We Are The World...Keep Helping To Heal The World...Education IS The Key~~~

Back