Human Nature vs Stranger In Moscow (Live Performance)

Which Song Do You Prefer To Be Performed Live?

• Human Nature

Votes: 26 76.5%
  • Stranger In Moscow

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters
Although SIM is lipsync I prefer its gliding dance moves and the fact he has golden pants.

As some fans have described, like "liquid gold floating through water".

I am referring to the late second leg, where his robotics were at its smoothest. He was a more lazy in the first leg and didn't always do the moonwalk at the end.

Human Nature. Can't tell you how many times I've watched Bad Tour performances of HN.
Wish he sang SIM live...

Stranger in Moscow because we never actually got to hear it live in concert. The robot moves are awesome too, but the robot moves at the end of Human Nature were amazing too. :)

HN!! Love it every time He sings "If this town is just an apple, then let me take a bite", moving His hand in front of Him like He's actually going to take that bite!! ;)

Stranger in Moscow !!
Because we don't have many opportunities to watch his awesome robot moves :yes:

Stranger in Moscow because we don't have many opportunities to watch his awesome robot moves :flowers:

If SIM was sung live I would have gone for that as I'm a huge fan of Michael's gliding/popping/waving but Human Nature is just...:wub:

I definitely had to vote for Stranger In Moscow. I remember first seeing him performing that song 15 years ago. Thanks to BET showing that 90 minute HIStory Tour special. That I still have on tape. Since my mother taped it for me back then. Because I wasn't going to be home from school in time to tape it myself. And I was just so totally in L.O.V.E. with that performance. More than I was with Human Nature. When I first saw him performing that song when I was 12. And plus with me being a gold pants girl that I am. It is another reason I voted for Stranger In Moscow performance.

Human Nature because I love hearing his live vocals. It's different every time.

i would say human nature becaese it was live but stranger in moscow is a stronger song and the robot dance is great

Hmm, it's hard to decide which one because I prefer both songs to be performed live. But I think I have to go with Stranger In Moscow.

If Stranger in Moscow had been sung live I think it had choosen that one, but due to the playback I have to say Human Nature is the best live performance!

Back