Human nature on TII the growl and hand flap!

Billie_Jean09

Proud Member
MJ's Human nature song on this is it............:wub:
It's always brought up in convos with MJ fan friends..........we love the way he nods his head to his left shoulder...........and growls ''I like loving this way''............
and of course the arm flap!:yes:
Lets talk about human nature on TII!
I said to my son see how MJ marks out the 8 beats................pointing his hand/arm.......
tell em that it's human nature............8 beats.......:wub::agree:

I wanted to edit my post title to hand movement..........sorry cant edit my thread title....
Oh no lots of ''read'' but no replies....................sorry! I only posted this out of Love for MJ.

Last edited:
It's always brought up in convos with MJ fan friends..........we love the way he nods his head to his left shoulder...........and growls ''I like loving this way''............
(soz couldnt put it in quote box properly)

i love this bit his voice sounds brilliant
human natures one of my favs in the movie its funny because my little brother isnt really a fan of michael but everytime human nature comes on and michael does the pointing he imitates it cause he thinks its cool lol
i also love the ending how they put the three performances of him walking back thts awesome

MJ's Human nature song on this is it............:wub:
and of course the arm flap!:yes:
Lets talk about human nature on TII!
I said to my son see how MJ marks out the 8 beats................pointing his hand/arm.......
tell em that it's human nature............8 beats.......:wub::agree:

I wanted to edit my post title to hand movement..........sorry cant edit my thread title....
Oh no lots of ''read'' but no replies....................sorry! I only posted this out of Love for MJ.

I love it too! Especially the part I highlighted! I LOVE his body movements! He's so amazing in that way, you just don't want to keep your eyes off him! Truly brilliant to watch! :wub:

The performance of Human Nature really bumped it up in my favourite MJ songs! I personally think its one of the best, if not the best, performance :) His voice throughout is just wow!

EDIT: And guess what has just started on my shuffle?!!! :D

Seeing as how it's my favorite song from any artist ever, it's easily one of the best performances in the film, IMO. And his more defined vocals just makes the song ten times better, Am I the only one that prefers this version over the original recording?

LOL, I found a video of the arm flap. It's a repeated play of the arm flap! It's funny as crap!

Seeing as how it's my favorite song from any artist ever, it's easily one of the best performances in the film, IMO. And his more defined vocals just makes the song ten times better, Am I the only one that prefers this version over the original recording?

No, your not the only one ;)

Jen, your love for Mike is immense hun....
BTW...............HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.... :birthday:

Arh yes Claire I couldnt love Michael anymore if I tried!!:wub:
And thanks again for my beautiful bday card............
Whoops back to topic of thread...........

Human nature..........and the way he sings.....''whyyyyyyyayyyyyoooayyyy''.........sorry I'm sure you all know what I mean though?!:agree:
ps after posting this I just had to go into itunes to play it............

Last edited:

i think he sounded SO amazing in TII, yes, I love it more than the original recording...he sounds so angelic!

LOL, I found a video of the arm flap. It's a repeated play of the arm flap! It's funny as crap!

Awwwww love him so much. But I know this might sound silly but I feel guilty about laughing at this.......... just me being an over sensitive woman I guess.....................I know you dont mean any harm at all so please dont get me wrong..............and I do break out in a huge smile but then regret it as MJ is very serious when he is performing this........as he always is when he performs so maybe thats why I am sensitive about it...........laughing doesnt seem right somehow....:doh:
Just me!.:scratch:Said with the L.O.V.E:agree::wub:

The performance of Human Nature really bumped it up in my favourite MJ songs! I personally think its one of the best, if not the best, performance :) His voice throughout is just wow!

EDIT: And guess what has just started on my shuffle?!!! :D

Awww at you Stephen..........:)
Look at what I did too? Edited my last post about having to then play human nature!:wub:
I guess it's human nature??:swoon:

I don't understand the arm flapping. It is not an MJ professional dance movement. Travis Payne, when asked about the arm flapping, just said it sort of meant "spanking the bad people." I don't believe that. Was it a habit? I don't think MJ would ever have wanted that movement to be shown to the public. I just don't understand it. It's just not an MJ move. Any ideas?

I don't understand the arm flapping. It is not an MJ professional dance movement. Travis Payne, when asked about the arm flapping, just said it sort of meant "spanking the bad people." I don't believe that. Was it a habit? I don't think MJ would ever have wanted that movement to be shown to the public. I just don't understand it. It's just not an MJ move. Any ideas?

mmmmmm Joyce I don't know is all I can say.......:scratch:
I might pm you my thoughts on it....... it's a sensitive subject really I feel and so as such I would rather use discretion when discussing it.......hence the pm..........check your inbox Joyce.:wub:
Before I do that ( assuming you have this facility in your settings as I havent looked yet!).....
I'd like to say that MJ was always professional and if he did it he must have meant it.......just because we havent seen it before doesnt mean that it wasnt a professional dance move......said with the utmost respect to you Joyce and anyone else reading this...........I always post respecting the reader at all times..........it is always my intention to be respectful, but its sometimes tricky as typed text can sometimes be misinterpreted.........said with love.

Last edited:
Awwwww love him so much. But I know this might sound silly but I feel guilty about laughing at this.......... just me being an over sensitive woman I guess.....................I know you dont mean any harm at all so please dont get me wrong..............and I do break out in a huge smile but then regret it as MJ is very serious when he is performing this........as he always is when he performs so maybe thats why I am sensitive about it...........laughing doesnt seem right somehow....:doh:
Just me!.:scratch:Said with the L.O.V.E:agree::wub:

I apologize to you and anyone else who took my post offensively. I just recently found that vid randomly and seeing it was awkward and made me giggle. It wasnt funny as crap but silly to see someone post it. WHen I say the move tho, I thought he was signalling the band or something. I don't it's a "move" but hey maybe it is. Either way his dance moves are awesome, especially in TII, I always try and mimic them but it takes a while to figure out what he's really doing. MJ was best!

I apologize to you and anyone else who took my post offensively. I just recently found that vid randomly and seeing it was awkward and made me giggle. It wasnt funny as crap but silly to see someone post it. WHen I say the move tho, I thought he was signalling the band or something. I don't it's a "move" but hey maybe it is. Either way his dance moves are awesome, especially in TII, I always try and mimic them but it takes a while to figure out what he's really doing. MJ was best!

Oh please dont feel you have to apologise!:doh:
Honestly it's ok:wub::wub:

Last edited:
The "OH WHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYWHHYYYYYYYYYYY" throughout the whole performance is just heavenly! It's pushed Human Nature into my top 5 favourite songs! (Well 5th place anyway :p ).

Thank you Jen for the pm. I responded. I loved This Is It. I saw it in the movie theatre which was so moving and I also bought the DVD so I can watch it frequently. MJ was so gifted and talented, and I am so grateful he gave so much to not only us, his fans, but to the world. He did make a difference in this world. He gave so much of himself. I hope he knew and still knows how much L.O.V.E. we had for him because we know how much L.O.V.E. he had for us.

Thank you Jen for the pm. I responded. I loved This Is It. I saw it in the movie theatre which was so moving and I also bought the DVD so I can watch it frequently. MJ was so gifted and talented, and I am so grateful he gave so much to not only us, his fans, but to the world. He did make a difference in this world. He gave so much of himself. I hope he knew and still knows how much L.O.V.E. we had for him because we know how much L.O.V.E. he had for us.

Yes!!:yes:
MJ gave us his all.:wub:
no more words are needed.
Just love and more love:clapping:

that arm flap shit was funny as hell, i busted out laffin in the movie theater when i saw it every time, it was so random lol and the fact that he did it TWICE lol

I think it's an imaginary butt slap. :D

I wouldn't worry that Michael would be upset because people thought the move was funny. He had a great sense of humor and laughed at himself quite often. I am sure he wouldn't mind because you guys are just having fun with it; not being mean.

I also love this song on TII and it wasn't in my top ten Michael song list before that. It is now.

Back