HUGE FAVOUR!!!!!! please!!

m26uk

Proud Member
I cannot make it to neverland as i do not have the funds, so i am asking someone who is going to please do me a huge favour.
would someone who is going please please please write out or print this following message and leave it at neverland with all the other messages etc. It would mean so much to me if someone could do this, thank you so much.

Dear Michael

YOU had a massive impact on my life.

YOU rocked my world.

YOU taught me how to dance and sing.

See YOU in paradise.

may Jehovah bless you

I love you

David basset
great britain.

I was going to ask kinda the same question but I was wondering if someone from the UK that is going would mind me sending a card and a gift to them to take?
Pretty please it owuld mean the world

IF i gonna make it, i surely will do this.
but im still waiting for a confirmation from jackson family

Would it be ok to turn this into a thread for people to write messages to be taken? I have one id like to do as well. Would everyone be ok with that?

Same hear i would like to send a message to Michael as i also cant get to US due to lack of cash. this would meen so much! RIP MJ x

I would like to ask the same!!!!!! It's very important for me.. if somebidy print my message and buy flowers - not a lot - just one or 2 roses :( PLZ!!!!

I want to send a message too...PLEASE, someone be kind enough. I never even got to see Michael, not one time.

would you send this message Michael I am only 21 and words can't express how I am feeling about you passing away. You were a legend with outstanding song and dancing abilities. You will always be in our hearts until we meet for the first time in heaven rest in peace sweetheart

That would be great to have our messges printed out and left at NL.
Just knowing we did something to be present in some way makes
all the difference.

Back